Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
2-3 more weeks and we will know how much cum Arnold will pour in to steferny womb lol, damn last update was really short but k4soft is the only Dev who deliver on time, 99% of 3dcg game will make you wait at least 4 month to 1 year, so I really appreciate his work and hope more people consider support him.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
2-3 more weeks and we will know how much cum Arnold will pour in to steferny womb lol, damn last update was really short but k4soft is the only Dev who deliver on time, 99% of 3dcg game will make you wait at least 4 month to 1 year, so I really appreciate his work and hope more people consider support him.
You don’t think MC will stop them in time? I kinda feel that the creampie will be saved for later. I think so because MC yelled “WHAT” out loud this time instead of it being inner dialogue. I’m sure that will catch their attention. If not then… pregnant Steph will be a few updates away cause Arnold is gonna shoot a gallon in there.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Damn, these next two weeks are gonna go by at a snail's pace now...
Steph is such a loveable character! I always wanna see what she does next.

Reactions: Boostman and ant007

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
In my opinion next update will end like this then Oliver will sleep on the sofa instead Jasmine in Arnold's room and other part Stefany will sleep with Arnold and his nephew, right here Oliver before sleeping will go spying and I think he will see his wife in doggy position with the Arnold's cock and his nephew's cock in the mouth and Jasmine will arrive right in the doggy position in front of Oliver's cock and they will fuck while they spy

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
In my opinion next update will end like this then Oliver will sleep on the sofa instead Jasmine in Arnold's room and other part Stefany will sleep with Arnold and his nephew, right here Oliver before sleeping will go spying and I think he will see his wife in doggy position with the Arnold's cock and his nephew's cock in the mouth and Jasmine will arrive right in the doggy position in front of Oliver's cock and they will fuck while they spy
Would be good enough for me, multiple pov's would also be nice.

Reactions: Negan0p

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I spoke with him this week and he said he's working on a really demanding scene which he'll preview soon. He's never lied so far about anything so just wait a little bit. Check out his Patreon it'll be there soon I'm guessing!

Edit: its actually up now!

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
That niece is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine! Steph has some competition and I don't think Oliver is getting away from her as easy as he did before lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus_S
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes