DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can there also be another pathway you can choose where the wife starts doing things on her own and the husband starts regretting it slowly? Especially cheating and the husband doesn't know about it.
That’s kind of what’s happening at the spa, each day getting a little naughtier with the old guys, last photo she sent there boners were touching her thighs, next photo will probly be one in her hand and the other in her mouth, until we get to a spit roast or dp, even old guy gangbang since Arnold is there too. She can even live FaceTime it or send him the sex tape later

Reactions: LethalBlaBla

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
That’s kind of what’s happening at the spa, each day getting a little naughtier with the old guys, last photo she sent there boners were touching her thighs, next photo will probly be one in her hand and the other in her mouth, until we get to a spit roast or dp, even old guy gangbang since Arnold is there too. She can even live FaceTime it or send him the sex tape later
Maybe a bukkake event prior to some of those.

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Could be, but I also had doubt because she immediately stops doing something if you choose not to which is why I'd like to see that perhaps if you choose no too much, she starts getting disappointed and hornier and starts doing things her own and becomes more dominant as it goes on.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Could be, but I also had doubt because she immediately stops doing something if you choose not to which is why I'd like to see that perhaps if you choose no too much, she starts getting disappointed and hornier and starts doing things her own and becomes more dominant as it goes on.
I don’t know about your playthrough, but in mine everytime she calls from the spa it’s after they did something lewd and then she tells you about it or sends pics, so there’s no choice to tell her to stop anything there

Reactions: Ursus4321

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
I don’t know about your playthrough, but in mine everytime she calls from the spa it’s after they did something lewd and then she tells you about it or sends pics, so there’s no choice to tell her to stop anything there
Ye, I got that part, but she didn't go "far" yet which lead me to believe the dev may want to keep it somewhat light, but also it's still early to tell especially when things were starting to heat up a lot before the end of this version which lead me to my earlier suggestion to the dev. It could be what you say in the later updates and it was planned all along anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing what direction he takes it.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
She's always had wrinkles, even in the earliest chapters. Only time she doesn't is when she's got make-up on when they are going out!

Reactions: ant007
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes