Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Iirc he's stated she won't cheat. Honestly there's literally no reason for her to cheat. Her husband let's her play all she wants anyway so cheating wouldn't get her anything she doesn't already have access to. It'd only serve to harm her husband and their relationship.
As far as Mario goes, both Oliver and Stefany have stated that they don't like Mario so I doubt he's gonna have sex with Stef, but idk for 100% certainty.
He answers these types of questions on his Patreon. He's also working on getting his discord up to interact with you guys more. So You can ask on his Patreon, tag him here or wait until the discord is up!
Did anyone ask the dev if she fucks someone "because she knows hubby would like it, even if he hasn't approved beforehand" if that counts as cheating?

It should be if she does ANYTHING without prior approval it's cheating, since that was their original agreement, but she's already gone well past that point. So she's been cheating for awhile now based on what they originally said vs what she's been doing.

It doesn't matter if the husband approves after the fact, or is turned on by watching, she never asked first, that's the most important part.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yes, there are a bunch of mind readers here. for some reason, members already know where a game is going just by looking at preview pics and always get upset that someone didn't read their minds and create something just for their taste.

The appeal to me about this game is the positive vibe going on. No one is being hurt emotionally. Everyone is getting want they want. (the boss is the villain. Most stories have one) Why complain? ...
You know where this is headed (or could head).. This is not mind reading the dev, just seeing how the game has gone so far.. Stefany does things befoire she has approval "because she knows the husband will agree after the fact" or if he falters she has sex with the husband until he agrees to whatever she wants.

Basically she's stepped into the driver role and is moving things how she wants it, which is pretty much she has sex with whoever she wants, and then gets permission. Not a far cry from the next step, traditional in games where the female is a MC (or the real MC in this case here), which is her doing things at the spa, or the kids house, or somewhere else and not really saying all she did, or any of what she did. She's already proven she's past wanting her husband for sex when she comes home from the boss party and the first thing she does is have sex with another man. Oliver is already out of this story, other than being a beta cuck, which is unfortunate. When the woman prefers sex with someone else over you, you're done.

We'll see but not impressed so far with what started as a true equal exploration turning very quickly into "wife explores without prior discussion and then convinces husband it's ok through sex". That's not really sharing... I imagine the end of the story will have Stefany as a complete slut and Oliver agreeing to anything she wants, as long as she allows him to watch. True beta cuckold in the making.

Last edited:

Taomaoji

Apr 19, 2023
SO...
They mentioned going back to the grandkid's home in this update. So we just have scenes there in the next update. Asking opinions, do you think it's time to slow things down and use this to break up the action, or do you wanna see the grandkids get in on the action this time?
In my personal opinion, I think the grandson may directly participate in the action because I think the author's every update is not very procrastinating, but very direct.. It's possible that grandson and grandfather will participate in the operation together in front of Oliver

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
SO...
They mentioned going back to the grandkid's home in this update. So we just have scenes there in the next update. Asking opinions, do you think it's time to slow things down and use this to break up the action, or do you wanna see the grandkids get in on the action this time?
I wonder 1 thing for grand kids, remember from the scenes where stef-MC- grandson went to basement after come up we see grand daughter sitting on grandpa like a sexual way, and I think grandpa also touching the butt, I wonder in future we have scen for Arnold and grand daughter or not but it would be very hot.

Taomaoji

Apr 19, 2023
You know where this is headed (or could head).. This is not mind reading the dev, just seeing how the game has gone so far.. Stefany does things befoire she has approval "because she knows the husband will agree after the fact" or if he falters she has sex with the husband until he agrees to whatever she wants.

Basically she's stepped into the driver role and is moving things how she wants it, which is pretty much she has sex with whoever she wants, and then gets permission. Not a far cry from the next step, traditional in games where the female is a MC (or the real MC in this case here), which is her doing things at the spa, or the kids house, or somewhere else and not really saying all she did, or any of what she did. She's already proven she's past wanting her husband for sex when she comes home from the boss party and the first thing she does is have sex with another man. Oliver is already out of this story, other than being a beta cuck, which is unfortunate. When the woman prefers sex with someone else over you, you're done.

We'll see but not impressed so far with what started as a true equal exploration turning very quickly into "wife explores without prior discussion and then convinces husband it's ok through sex". That's not really sharing... I imagine the end of the story will have Stefany as a complete slut and Oliver agreeing to anything she wants, as long as she allows him to watch. True beta cuckold in the making.
Thank you for your point of view, but I don't know if anyone is same as me. I think if husband just watches, even if he agrees to do something, I don't think it's true love. Generally speaking, Oliver should first make verbal promises or allow her to do certain things. Secondly, I think it should be to participate in or guide the behavior of another person, as for Oliver himself. He knows his wife's feelings, so without his guidance, another stranger(the another man) would not have been able to get the feeling of his wife.So I think the engagement of husband is very important,not only watch on site..

Reactions: BadCuban42

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022

Bro I remember "exiting game" experience a true wife sharing, but I think this game have it's own unique so I I don't mind where is the story going any more except Dev always give up the "cliffhanger" in every update and I really don't like it

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game is really good but the dialogues are awfull and the writing is really bad with a very poor translation. It's a shame the dev should really hire someone to fix that because sometimes it's really painfull to read.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
After one time she is already addicted to arnolds cock. Its a pretty shitty way for a ending of the content but its obvious what will happen next.

pichoudom

Dec 29, 2021
i believe if Dev start show some alone time between Stef and arnold without arnold knowledge, such as the conversation, interaction i think it will bring another teasing side that give up more fun haha

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
After one time she is already addicted to arnolds cock. Its a pretty shitty way for a ending of the content but its obvious what will happen next.
Let's talk about that. What will happen next?
  1. You warn her that Arnold is raw-dogging her.
    1. She ignores your warning, gets cream-pied.
    2. She asks for permission to be raw-dogged to completion.
      1. She makes Arnold pull out.
      2. She asks for your permission to be cream-pied.
    3. She stops and blows Arnold.
  2. You don't warn her so that she gets cream-pied.
    1. Since the damage is done, she asks if it's OK to be raw-dogged by Arnold in the future.
    2. She asks if it's OK if other men raw-dog her to completion with a nice juicy cream-pie.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Let's talk about that. What will happen next?
  1. You warn her that Arnold is raw-dogging her.
    1. She ignores your warning, gets cream-pied.
    2. She asks for permission to be raw-dogged to completion.
      1. She makes Arnold pull out.
      2. She asks for your permission to be cream-pied.
    3. She stops and blows Arnold.
  2. You don't warn her so that she gets cream-pied.
    1. Since the damage is done, she asks if it's OK to be raw-dogged by Arnold in the future.
    2. She asks if it's OK if other men raw-dog her to completion with a nice juicy cream-pie.
Definitely 1.1
  • She ignores your warning, gets cream-pied.

pichoudom

Dec 29, 2021
Definitely 1.1
  • She ignores your warning, gets cream-pied.
yes i agree, and i think arnold would cum very fast to creampie her, not like the first time with condom he really take long time to cum and enjoy fucking her hard. i remember arnold always cum very fast but now it really show his youth strength haha

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

Don't see how you and others can say that Oliver is beta cuck. Everything so far has been with his permission. Ok we the players don't really get a choice to say no but I don't think that makes Oliver a beta its just how the dev want's to tell the storey.

Also Oliver gets some extra marital sex in this update with Mrs Sayuri. That definitely says he is not beta.

With the grandkids I can see that the grandson will get some action with the wife and the granddaughter will get some action with Oliver

A beta would get no say in who the wife has sex with. Even with Eric the wife asks him if its ok to do things with him before doing them.

dixton

Feb 17, 2018
Can't wait for anal. Dunno if the creator is intentionally teasing it because in the vag scenes you can kinda see her butthole winking/inviting.

Reactions: ant007
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes