platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2304.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

Android port: Mega . The android port is created from the user Roy26633356 . The port is the game version 2304 and it has both mods

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hii new version is available.

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
We finally got to see Arnold and Stefany having sex but the update did half as much as other previous updates:cry::mad:
Indeed this time the update is short but towards the end where Stefany fucks Arnold with such excitement that she doesn't notice that the condom has ripped and here I would like to express my opinion if Arnold cums inside Stefany and who knows if Oliver first time he will be furious with his wife

pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
With the greatest of thanks and respect... someone really needs to fix the writing & language on this game. Not a single line reads smoothly in English. It's currently like watching an episode of Star Trek where the universal translators have developed a huge malfunction.

As I say though... I sincerely do appreciate the game and all effort involved, and I'll still play and enjoy it. It's just a huge shame that the whole experience is being dragged (so far) down by this one small aspect.

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
the game is very good. The only thing I don't like is that the female character is hasty in making this corruption and I didn't like her having these relationships in front of her husband.

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
From my pov , update by half way of sex (condom broke) like this short update is not a so good idea, and sex scenes not give much excitement anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: fascor01

fascor01

Apr 24, 2023
From my pov , update by half way of sex (condom broke) like this short update is not a so good idea, and sex scenes not give much excitement anymore.
Well as you well know our author is like this so enjoy it as it is...
And who knows if Oliver will or won't want to tell his wife that the condom is ripped so be careful... IMG_20230601_153721.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Juventuse1

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have been reading some complaints about everything being predictable because all the action was agreed upon and there was no emotion, and that it was netorase and not netorare. And I wonder, do they read the dev's mind?
Yes, there are a bunch of mind readers here. for some reason, members already know where a game is going just by looking at preview pics and always get upset that someone didn't read their minds and create something just for their taste.

The appeal to me about this game is the positive vibe going on. No one is being hurt emotionally. Everyone is getting want they want. (the boss is the villain. Most stories have one) Why complain? ...

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
Who knows what Mario will get as a gift from Stefany since he doesn't bully Erik anymore instead if Stefany wants to have sex with Arnold's nephews

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes