Griev

Dec 7, 2021
With the greatest of thanks and respect... someone really needs to fix the writing & language on this game. Not a single line reads smoothly in English. It's currently like watching an episode of Star Trek where the universal translators have developed a huge malfunction.

As I say though... I sincerely do appreciate the game and all effort involved, and I'll still play and enjoy it. It's just a huge shame that the whole experience is being dragged (so far) down by this one small aspect.
This update should have the updated dialogue from previous updates. The only update that's not worked on is the latest one. I'm working on it now, as I type this though.

Reactions: pinkandbrown

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Not the best place for a cliffhanger IMO but the scene itself was hot as hell. I can't remember if I asked in the thread before but will there be an outright cheating route for Stefany and Arnold? Raw creampies into netorare impregnation would be a great route if it can be built up to over several updates. Whether it's netorare or netorase, it could be interesting for Stefany not to know initially if she's pregnant by MC or Arnold, opens up some interesting opportunities for scenes.

I'm biased as fuck though because I don't really care for scenes with Stefany and other characters. It's probably hard to cover all the bases content-wise with different characters and options so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Hello,
The incest patch is not working for me ? Stefany is still the "wife" of the MC.
The incest is not MC and Stefany but Stef and the old man. Then it is not really incest because the old man is her father-in-law not her dad.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Well as you well know our author is like this so enjoy it as it is...
And who knows if Oliver will or won't want to tell his wife that the condom is ripped so be careful... View attachment 2667122
I think they stop before Arnold cums in her. I say this because Oliver is yelling this out loud instead of him just thinking it to himself as with the updates where he's looking through a key hole. This should catch their attention, if they don't hear him because they are lost in lust though, that'd be pretty interesting to see the aftermath of that encounter. lol

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
I think they stop before Arnold cums in her. I say this because Oliver is yelling this out loud instead of him just thinking it to himself as with the updates where he's looking through a key hole. This should catch their attention, if they don't hear him because they are lost in lust though, that'd be pretty interesting to see the aftermath of that encounter. lol
Do you think if I ask the author in the patreon a question like this if Mario will ever fuck Stefany in the future... do you think the author will answer me this question or if I ask this question if Stefany will be unfaithful despite the game title Perfect housewife?

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Do you think if I ask the author in the patreon a question like this if Mario will ever fuck Stefany in the future... do you think the author will answer me this question or if I ask this question if Stefany will be unfaithful despite the game title Perfect housewife?
Be the change you want to see. Pretty sure if you pay enough you can make anything happen. Or at least make her dress up like Peach and the old dude dress up like Mario.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Also, based on this new update, should we have an intervention where we just invite devs and tell them how vaginas work? Too many times have I read "penetrated cervix" in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: MacAdGames

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Iirc he's stated she won't cheat. Honestly there's literally no reason for her to cheat. Her husband let's her play all she wants anyway so cheating wouldn't get her anything she doesn't already have access to. It'd only serve to harm her husband and their relationship.
As far as Mario goes, both Oliver and Stefany have stated that they don't like Mario so I doubt he's gonna have sex with Stef, but idk for 100% certainty.
He answers these types of questions on his Patreon. He's also working on getting his discord up to interact with you guys more. So You can ask on his Patreon, tag him here or wait until the discord is up!

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
SO...
They mentioned going back to the grandkid's home in this update. So we just have scenes there in the next update. Asking opinions, do you think it's time to slow things down and use this to break up the action, or do you wanna see the grandkids get in on the action this time?

Eze3d

Jan 24, 2020
I can't wait to start fucking everyone, it would be good for my taste, to make Stefany handle herself on a weekend, for example, go shopping alone with Arnold and they fuck. Or go out alone and run into Erik, tremendous game

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I can't wait to start fucking everyone, it would be good for my taste, to make Stefany handle herself on a weekend, for example, go shopping alone with Arnold and they fuck. Or go out alone and run into Erik, tremendous game
Well looks like the next 2 to fuck her are the old bbc and the old white geezer from the spa after seeing that raunchy photo she sent mc with their dicks touching her

Reactions: Eze3d
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes