EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
There's no netorase tag.

Yes, for subs. Ideally it won't be here for a few days.
I know, but that doesnt mean its wise to add the netorare tag if the game have no netorare. It just confuses people who using the search feature to find some real netorare games. That mostly cause that the game will be negative reviewed for wrong tagged.

Reactions: bigphil963

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I know, but that doesnt mean its wise to add the netorare tag if the game have no netorare. It just confuses people who using the search feature to find some real netorare games. That mostly cause that the game will be negative reviewed for wrong tagged.
The issue was with the tags being changed from NTR to netorare. IIRC the original tag was NTR, which netoarase does fall under, but that tag is no longer available. So it was changed to netorare when the tag change happened. It wasn't an intentional thing.

AdolfRizzler

May 31, 2023
View attachment 2285488

Overview:
A visual novel about Netorase (Wife Sharing) No Harem

The story focuses on the relationship between wife and husband (our protagonist),
Stefany is a loving wife who notices her husband's fetishes, indulges them,
at first with hesitation, but then fully enjoying them together with her husband.
The situation becomes very hot for the couple, when Arnold, an old neighbor, very close to Stefany,
gives them a pleasant surprise by paying them a visit, after a long time that they had not seen each other.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-05-02
Developer: k4soft - -
Censored: No
Version: 2304
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Fix(missing Images): - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Releationship/Replay - - Spanish

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2285467 View attachment 2285465 View attachment 2285466 View attachment 2285469 View attachment 2285470 View attachment 2285471 View attachment 2285468 View attachment 2285472
nice

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Allegedly. Within last 2 pages someone said the new update is out on 31st. I dont see its out yet on patreon, but it could be today
Nah bro, for 5$ tier like me we might get around 5th of June today or tomorrow will be release for 10$ tier, but I would be very glade if some hero share it here tomorrow, people who love k4soft will still support him financially, it is just I have wait too long damn long haha.

• Angry
Reactions: RolandG.

labestianegra

Nov 4, 2020
Nah bro, for 5$ tier like me we might get around 5th of June today or tomorrow will be release for 10$ tier, but I would be very glade if some hero share it here tomorrow, people who love k4soft will still support him financially, it is just I have wait too long damn long haha.
Last time it was out in 2nd of may, and it was posted here couple of hours after its release. So there is a hero out there

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
One thing I've learned about this site is that certain games get shared days or even weeks after initial release on Patreon. I hope folks respect this man's drive and wait before they leak. I really don't wanna see this game abandoned or become locked behind pay walls with different versions for supporters or any other options that devs take to earn their living. I don't blame the devs, as they have to protect their way to earn a living.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
there are always ppl that talk its pirate site and just shit on something and wait for the release(hero),never posting update themselvese,but for this game it really is shit because man works his ass off and then instead waiting ppl just post it .
I am only supporting 2 devs and everythng else I pay when update is out.
just hope ppl will get the idea of hard work that this dev is putting out and not post it right away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev and Pich168

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
One thing I've learned about this site is that certain games get shared days or even weeks after initial release on Patreon. I hope folks respect this man's drive and wait before they leak. I really don't wanna see this game abandoned or become locked behind pay walls with different versions for supporters or any other options that devs take to earn their living. I don't blame the devs, as they have to protect their way to earn a living.
there are always ppl that talk its pirate site and just shit on something and wait for the release(hero),never posting update themselvese,but for this game it really is shit because man works his ass off and then instead waiting ppl just post it .
just hope ppl will get the idea of hard work that this dev is putting out and not post it right away.
The reasoning is correct, but it is also true that some devs (who also publish with fortnightly updates) whose games leak immediately, have equally achieved excellent or incredible successes, means that if a developer is determined to work well (I think this is part of that category of professionals), sooner or later, will get what it deserves.
Unfortunately here the environment is what it is and it's not enough to be professionals in the sector, you also need to know how to move in this jungle ...

labestianegra

Nov 4, 2020
what game is on your avi

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes