DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This game will be easy to predict and will feel very short from update to update, sooner or later I will lose interest to game that take long time to update and wait for short content.
So come back and play it again in 6 months and then you will have a lot of content to play through

Reactions: Yasudoloko

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
On “the office” thread the dev just dropped 20 hot teaser pics for the new update and one of them is even a sex scene with Gail and her bbc landlord

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I DO recommend making this one of the Devs that you support financially to continue and encourage him to keep up with these monthly updates. He's not missed a month yet, and his few delays were 2 days at most. Even if you can't sub for several months subbing for at least 1 at even the lowest tier will show him that his work isn't for nothing.
His updates are never trivial. It's never a waste of disc space by simply updating bugs. They have all been meaningful updates that progress the story and relationships in some form or fashion. The game turns 1 year old in September. He currently has 208 patrons which is great, but it'd be sweet to see that number doubled by its anniversary update!
If you can't support financially good word of mouth means a lot as well!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I DO recommend making this one of the Devs that you support financially to continue and encourage him to keep up with these monthly updates. He's not missed a month yet, and his few delays were 2 days at most. Even if you can't sub for several months subbing for at least 1 at even the lowest tier will show him that his work isn't for nothing.
His updates are never trivial. It's never a waste of disc space by simply updating bugs. They have all been meaningful updates that progress the story and relationships in some form or fashion. The game turns 1 year old in September. He currently has 208 patrons which is great, but it'd be sweet to see that number doubled by its anniversary update!
Well said, but the dev should also engage more in communication, even interacting with paying and non-paying supporters (many do and they are well paid), in my opinion, this also means a lot. However, certain moments of financial stasis can occur (it happened in many other presentations), perhaps by introducing some improvements, already anticipated, something could change.

Like you, I hope he can at least double the success achieved so far, but I repeat, it depends especially on him.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
This game definitely deserves a good fansignature.
I'm really amazed how much the dev respects his schedule and how he manages to release an update every month (this month, strictly calendar-wise, it will be 2 updates).

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Last update was leaked on the day of release for high tier Patrons. If this continues it'll demoralize him. If we want things to remain consistent I ask that people respect his wishes to wait before posting here. A few days waiting won't hurt anyone, and if you absolutely MUST experience the update asap then just subscribe!

As far as communication goes, he's very easy to reach for his Patrons and regularly responds to questions asked there in the comments of his posts. One of the reasons I support him is because of how humble he is with his patrons. Humble and hard working gets you far in my book!

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Well said, but the dev should also engage more in communication, even interacting with paying and non-paying supporters (many do and they are well paid), in my opinion, this also means a lot. However, certain moments of financial stasis can occur (it happened in many other presentations), perhaps by introducing some improvements, already anticipated, something could change.

Like you, I hope he can at least double the success achieved so far, but I repeat, it depends especially on him.
100% agree, I also used to be a financial support but due to lack of communicating and quiet in forum I decide to stop, I am sure he delivers on time with great content but you know sometime we need some interaction, if he want to surprise please teasting us by word and pictures but not by keep us wait and expect for every Monday update.

Frankly speaking 3.5$-5$ a month won't be problem if we use for fun, it is like use for drink in a day here in Phnom Penh.
But I don't get to vote or to hear what we can get and some time we need to wait for 30 days to see it happens and we already know it gonna happen.

To all fans out there, after this update I hope you guys can consider subscribe him and support him because there are not much gem and effort like this Dev. For me also I will consider after enjoy this MAY update.

So thank you K4SOFT if you read this simple message. But I hope there will be more talking or discussing to your fans.

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Like you said I really hate those Dev who release the update just to fix bug, it is like I wait 1 month just to get fix on error, but for k4soft he is different so I hope more people consider support him to encourage this project, maybe just support within your budget or you consider worth the experience you had.

Reactions: Freki.g
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes