Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Few more day to next preview, damn I really need to find some similar game to entertain while wait for this every damn month. anyway k4soft still the best contend provider. Anyone have recommended game name?

Taomaoji

Apr 19, 2023
Few more day to next preview, damn I really need to find some similar game to entertain while wait for this every damn month. anyway k4soft still the best contend provider. Anyone have recommended game name?
Same as u...how about the game "cockold simulator"...just try it

• Red Heart
Reactions: pichoudom

Hanorak

Dec 15, 2019
Not a big fan of this kind of game but boooy, this one caught me off guard and is certainly among my favorites from now on!

Awesome job k4soft, keep it up ;)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It would be great if dev considers integrating music and sounds, as is already in his plans.
Delaying this addition makes it more and more painful to replay everything from the beginning in the future (for those who like sound).

Reactions: ThatCrew

fascor01

Apr 24, 2023
So looking at these 6 photos for the next update made me understand how it will start and how it will end...
We will obviously see the first sex scene Arnold and Stefany, next day we will see Erik having fun with Stefany by putting fingers in her pussy and you can of course during work Stefany will make a phone call while having fun with Arnold and you can at night they will go to Asian girl's house and when they will come back You will find Arnold sleeping with his hard cock on the couch something will happen to him and you can the next day they will go to Erik's house to see the work he has done for Arnold's grandchildren and we will certainly see them a scene and you can the game will end towards night I assume with some surprise we don't know if it will be again sex scene with Arnold or with Erik...

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
So looking at these 6 photos for the next update made me understand how it will start and how it will end...
We will obviously see the first sex scene Arnold and Stefany, next day we will see Erik having fun with Stefany by putting fingers in her pussy and you can of course during work Stefany will make a phone call while having fun with Arnold and you can at night they will go to Asian girl's house and when they will come back You will find Arnold sleeping with his hard cock on the couch something will happen to him and you can the next day they will go to Erik's house to see the work he has done for Arnold's grandchildren and we will certainly see them a scene and you can the game will end towards night I assume with some surprise we don't know if it will be again sex scene with Arnold or with Erik...
This game will be easy to predict and will feel very short from update to update, sooner or later I will lose interest to game that take long time to update and wait for short content.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The quality in these renders improve every update.
I love that Stef has wrinkles, as too many games with MILFs and middle aged housewives have the women looking way too young for their age. Stef and Oliver LOOK their age and makes the situation more believable.

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
The quality in these renders improve every update.
I love that Stef has wrinkles, as too many games with MILFs and middle aged housewives have the women looking way too young for their age. Stef and Oliver LOOK their age and makes the situation more believable.
It always annoys me when erotica writers make moms be the lowest logical age they could get away with.

Reactions: Griev
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes