Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
Finally the explanation related to behind door scene.
View attachment 2604352
It seems like a spoiler for the future because the author says he wants to increase trust in Stefany so with these sentences he makes it clear that in the future Stefany will fuck someone without Oliver's presence and since Oliver is creating a good relationship with his boss he can go out even during working hours and can secretly spy on his wife at the spa...

Reactions: FaIzAn SHEIKH

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems like a spoiler for the future because the author says he wants to increase trust in Stefany so with these sentences he makes it clear that in the future Stefany will fuck someone without Oliver's presence and since Oliver is creating a good relationship with his boss he can go out even during working hours and can secretly spy on his wife at the spa...
This project, still in its initial phase, as it has been structured up to now, is open for innumerable paths and for the introduction of new tags, it depends on the dev's ability to make them exciting through appropriate dialogues and animations (for me they are never enough and it would be funny if the husband masturbating repeatedly was visible in the context :ROFLMAO:), I think that he will easily be able to surprise us as he has done so far, because the resources available are so many (variety of characters by age, attitude and character) that they trigger different fantasies in each of us, but it is up to the developer to choose the path he deems most appropriate for the enjoyment of the viewer.
I guess fun is guaranteed as long as it continues at this pace, we'll see ...

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
View attachment 2605153

So Stefany already get fucked by Arnold in Spa when Oliver not there at office ? like this pic What author Show us Stefany fuck Arnold without condom
I think by the "well known old relationship between wife and Arnold dialogue that they are very close, it might get darker than you think" so actually she is cheating but just make some scene to show husband and let him accept her cheating behind his back slowly.

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Bro, she try her best to make husband believe, so it mean she used to cheating already. But husband is blindly to understand it now.

Reactions: FaIzAn SHEIKH

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
No, look closely his penis is not inside her, it seems so from the perspective but it is actually forward and she is sitting on it
The fun thing is that she try to make her husband accept her lust and slut, so what you see is also her husband perspective, deep down the MC is too stupid.

Reactions: PML 021259

kcherote

Feb 24, 2022
The fun thing is that she try to make her husband accept her lust and slut, so what you see is also her husband perspective, deep down the MC is too stupid.
I don't think it's that way, there are many parts in which she could get carried away by lust but she prefers to seek her husband's approval and tease him in those situations, even the game itself lets you choose whether to let her be intimate with other characters or not . Personally, if Stef becomes a bitch fucking with all the characters without her husband's consent, I'll stop playing and supporting, I'ts my opinion.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Personally if you get the game free or not, I hope you guys consider support him a little financially, for me I hope he can deliver update every 2 weeks. It would be much more fun to enjoy.
Nobody puts out updates every 2 weeks except NLT media which have 5 games completed already

Reactions: Pich168

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
Personally if you get the game free or not, I hope you guys consider support him a little financially, for me I hope he can deliver update every 2 weeks. It would be much more fun to enjoy.
So this game works like this with updates, when new update comes out already 1 week after some spoilers come out 2 or 4 pics max for next update and you can again a week later spoilers come out again for next update and you can still again one week later last spoiler comes out for next new update and after last spoiler you have to wait 5 to 6 days to know when new update will come out and after this news so far the game was already out in 3 to 6 days to the utmost...
So far it has always worked like this

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Nobody puts out updates every 2 weeks except NLT media which have 5 games completed already
This too, as stated by the dev, could become a game with fortnightly updates if it reaches the financial goals set by the dev, however, there aren't many games that are updated every month on time (none of those I'm interested in).

Reactions: Pich168

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This too, as stated by the dev, could become a game with fortnightly updates if it reaches the financial goals set by the dev, however, there aren't many games that are updated every month on time (none of those I'm interested in).
Her Desire & Project Myriam have monthly updates

Reactions: Connor866

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Her Desire & Project Myriam have monthly updates
I no longer follow them, the first because it's not my genre, the second, even if, I must say excellent for story, rendering, setting and various tags, if evaluate it as a comic but, without animations, for me, a VN is worth zero .

ADD

The second, if it were revised with good level animations, would collect an incredible success.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
I have no Sound in this Game. Anybody know how to solve this Problem? I change the Volume from mid to High and nothing happen

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I don't see Stefany as a slut, honestly. MC asked for all of this. They talked about it all in the beginning together, and have taken steps to ensure the other person is ok with what they are doing and the speed in which they are progressing. Oliver was the one asking Stefany if she was ok with things in the beginning, now its Stef making sure Hubby is ok, after each and every new encounter. They both get off on this stuff equally I just wish Oliver had something more to do than just watch sometimes though. Let him fuck the random flirty chick from the cinema, Arnold's freaky ass grand daughter, or his wife's new boss! Having Oliver sit back for the last 3 updates jacking off as Stefany helps him to reach new heights of jealousy, and arousal has left a lots of you guys to see it as a one sided show. I'm guessing that's where all the "Stefany is a slut!" comments are coming from?

If, for example Ollie's boss had a wife and she was there to fool around with Ollie while Stef fooled around with the Boss, it would have been nice. If there was a female co-worker that wanted to fuck Oliver and Oliver sent Stefany videos of her sucking HIS dick, instead of always watching his wife get throat fucked by Arnold every single lunch break, it'd break up this one sidedness a lot.
As we stand the audience here seems to be going down the downward spiral of seeing Stefany doing all the work, and just wanting to see her go further and further, and even asking for her to cheat on MC, because all of the focus has been on her antics so far. Break it up, let Oliver get some action too. Its supposed to be a couple sharing their fantasies, not just a cuck watching people fuck around with his wife...

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes