Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I have in the end refers to gay sex so that the condom?
Shouldn't even be a question, of course it refers to gay sex, look at the tags, there's "gay" in there somewhere, play the game, there's gay sex scattered throughout the game everywhere.
Joke aside, are you guys come in here without a thought of looking at other comments at least a few pages back before posting a question like that? Scroll the fuck up and see the WIFE(woman, female, creature with the thing we call pussy) trying to insert a dick with a CONDOM on inside her. Now tell me, where's the gay stuff?(Don't bring up when Arnold got too close to it at his grandchildren's place or whatever, that's not gay sex, not even close)

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
You KNOW Stefany is about to go HAM on Arnold's cock, because she put her hair up! Her hair was down in the last preview :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .When a woman puts that hair up BOY she's about to go to fuckin TOWN! hahahahahaha.

Anyways...
I'm cleaning up the dialogue to make it a smoother reading experience for English speakers. I haven't changed much of the dialogue as the goal we agreed upon was just to make it a cleaner reading experience. I'm almost finished but before I send the finished files off, I'd like to ask you guys are there any particular scenes that stood out to you that would need to be touched up, dialogue wise? No matter how small the issue just quote me, and respond. I'll see it! The changes will go into effect in the next update. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: draxler01

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I have in the end refers to gay sex so that the condom?
Condoms equal gay sex?
So... wanting to have safe sex immediately takes your mind to gay sex?
I recommend therapy. Touching grass, or just going to lay down for awhile honestly. Which ever you choose just please do it away from the internet bruv.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Missin images
2304_camera_j_dopo_sim_02_sock
2304_camera_j_dopo_sim_02_base
I have the android port upload

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
I think he purposely left it up to us to debate on if it happened or not. The MC's inner dialogue hints that something actually happened. He had thoughts of it being just another tease, but he heard how loud she was moaning, or "screaming in pleasure" from the in game dialogue. His inner dialogue said he'd dashed those thoughts as he knows that she's now passed the point of holding back and he knew that this meant she's passed the point of teasing. Apologies for the huge pic sizes. But yea, I'm glad that they didn't verbally confirm if they did, or didn't do it in the scene afterwards, but with how open Stef is with Arnold and how she can't seem to NOT stay away from his cock... I'm leaning towards them fucking and Stef can't be held accountable because she tried to tell him but he refused the info! View attachment 2593047
View attachment 2593054
Finally the explanation related to behind door scene.
Screenshot_2023-05-08-07-01-33-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

botab

Aug 24, 2020
It's good that there is an android version of this game Well, can anyone make an android version with the addition of an incest patch

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes