Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice update but still no explicit sex with old A. ... thought the scene would be longer with more poses and that he thinks they might not be doing it really and then seeing it explicit. also another new character now? too many characters in my opinion when we didn't even really had sex with the first one yet and now we have 4 potential characters already. boss one was nice but also there no explicit penetration. so sad.

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
From my perspective, I think Arnold is actually fucking her behind the door because from dialogue it is the MC keep think they aren't penetrating, while wife ask do Oliver want to confirm if they were fucking or not, MC cut her off by saying he believes Arnold won't fuck her without condom and wife go along with Oliver idea, is there anyone think the way I am?

Reactions: neroman76

brata

May 16, 2017
In this new update , do we have any progression with Arnold? I don't want to download if nothing new happens

Reactions: Buster65

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
From my perspective, I think Arnold is actually fucking her behind the door because from dialogue it is the MC keep think they aren't penetrating, while wife ask do Oliver want to confirm if they were fucking or not, MC cut her off by saying he believes Arnold won't fuck her without condom and wife go along with Oliver idea, is there anyone think the way I am?
I think he purposely left it up to us to debate on if it happened or not. The MC's inner dialogue hints that something actually happened. He had thoughts of it being just another tease, but he heard how loud she was moaning, or "screaming in pleasure" from the in game dialogue. His inner dialogue said he'd dashed those thoughts as he knows that she's now passed the point of holding back and he knew that this meant she's passed the point of teasing. Apologies for the huge pic sizes. But yea, I'm glad that they didn't verbally confirm if they did, or didn't do it in the scene afterwards, but with how open Stef is with Arnold and how she can't seem to NOT stay away from his cock... I'm leaning towards them fucking and Stef can't be held accountable because she tried to tell him but he refused the info! Pirate Hunter Screenshot 2023.05.03 - 11.06.26.29.png
Pirate Hunter Screenshot 2023.05.03 - 11.07.15.66.png

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
I think he purposely left it up to us to debate on if it happened or not. The MC's inner dialogue hints that something actually happened. He had thoughts of it being just another tease, but he heard how loud she was moaning, or "screaming in pleasure" from the in game dialogue. His inner dialogue said he'd dashed those thoughts as he knows that she's now passed the point of holding back and he knew that this meant she's passed the point of teasing. Apologies for the huge pic sizes. But yea, I'm glad that they didn't verbally confirm if they did, or didn't do it in the scene afterwards, but with how open Stef is with Arnold and how she can't seem to NOT stay away from his cock... I'm leaning towards them fucking and Stef can't be held accountable because she tried to tell him but he refused the info! View attachment 2593047
View attachment 2593054
But I don't think she's having sex or else it would turn into cheating and we know his wife has made it clear that any next steps she takes with Arnold or other boys and men in the future she will always ask him

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
But I don't think she's having sex or else it would turn into cheating and we know his wife has made it clear that any next steps she takes with Arnold or other boys and men in the future she will always ask him
This wouldn't be cheating at all, IF she'd actually done it. She didn't do it behind his back. She knew he was there watching. He enjoyed it and came twice iirc, while watching. She tried to talk to him about it afterwards as they often do, but he didn't want to know. That's not cheating nor is it doing anything behind his back.
If I were Oliver I'd be more concerned about the goings on at the spa since he's not there and they never spoke about Arnold having permission to finger his wife in public, and without MC being present. Who knows how long he'd been fingering her before Stef even decided to video call? :censored: That wasn't something that they'd spoken about at all because Stef initially told Oliver they weren't allowed to "play" in the thermal waters.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2304.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2304.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

Change log:
I'm here thinking
if the MC married a woman (no blood ties)
and Arnold is the MC's father, how can it be incest if he fucks his son's wife?
or does he fuck his son in the ass? :sick:(lol)
here, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking
no, no, it can't be
another incest bullyshit, step's, adoptions, etc done by people probably 10 yo who don't have the slightest idea what incest means
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
with a patch like this i lost the will to download the game

Reactions: piedpiper423

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thats the reason why the mod is called Releationship mod and not incest mod.At least it is written in the post from the mod.And in the Feature list is written what each mod make

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
BaasB hey buddy,
can you maybe change in the op the name Incest/Replay to Releationship/Replay? because the incest mod didn´t change arnold to the wifes father.It change him to the mc father.Thats the reason why i changed the mod name.If you have a better name for the reeationship mod then let me know :)

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I'm here thinking
if the MC married a woman (no blood ties)
and Arnold is the MC's father, how can it be incest if he fucks his son's wife?
or does he fuck his son in the ass? :sick:(lol)
here, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking
no, no, it can't be
another incest bullyshit, step's, adoptions, etc done by people probably 10 yo who don't have the slightest idea what incest means
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Old dude has some grandchildren tho, that would make MC their uncle or something.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Old dude has some grandchildren tho, that would make MC their uncle or something.
Overview:
A visual novel about Netorase (Wife Sharing) No Harem

"The story focuses on the relationship between wife and husband (our protagonist),
Stefany is a loving wife who notices her husband's fetishes, indulges them,
at first with hesitation, but then fully enjoying them together with her husband.
The situation becomes very hot for the couple, when Arnold, an old neighbor, very close to Stefany,
gives them a pleasant surprise by paying them a visit, after a long time that they had not seen each other "

I didn't see anything that has to do with grandson

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes