Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
I was a bit disappointed when the last update stopped at what looked like Arnold about to put in some doggy style.

Multiply my disappointment at not being able to see Arnold banging Stefany at the start of this new update.

Now compound that sad feeling and add a generous portion of deja vu when at the end of the update it seems that Arnold & Stefany are about to fuck...again.

For the next update I certainly hope we get to actually see penetration. :unsure:
Well how did she get the blowjob scene in three versions... In the first version at the end she gave him a blowjob but in the end we found out that it was a simulation in the second version instead towards the end of the second version she was about to start suck dick but that was it and you can we saw the blowjob scene in the third version

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Perfect Housewife v.2304 RELEASED for Supporter Tier!!
I always ask, can you please wait to publish the update on f95zone until the release date for the Fan tier?
Here is the update to version 2304 as promised. There is a big news in this update, namely the possibility of choosing for each character whether to have him interact sexually with Stefany or not, obviously excluding Arnold and Erik.
A new character will be introduced Mrs Sayuri, a wealthy female president of a major brand.
Here are the links to download the update:
Mega Link: PerfectHousewife-v.2304-pc
Mega Link: PerfectHousewife-v.2304-mac
Gofile folder Link:

In this zip file are the fixed files for the missing images. Copy the files to the game folder of the PH and overwrite the old files.
Mega Link: 2304 file fixed
Change log:
  • Over 180 new CGs
  • 17 new Animations
  • Over 1300 new lines of dialogue.
  • New secondary characters Mrs Sayuri.
Hello bro, Please share android port, PC got problem now.
Thank really appreciate it ☺

Reactions: draxler01

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
Previous updates it was 3 or 4 days before it was posted to f95zone. Now on the same day its released. So I am not the only one disappointed as can be seen from other comments....I know I didn't post it...I do know this people get sick of the same stuff if it has been endured for multiple months regardless of the quality of the graphics or the need for any build up....

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Because that is Myriam from “Project Myriam” :ROFLMAO:
I was just trying to show him how much sluttier Myriam is & Stef has some catching up to do
No I did mean that the fem mc in this game does have a very similar look to Myriam. I was referring to an earlier post with pic and then when I saw your pics I saw the similarities.

kcherote

Feb 24, 2022
-the game is 8 months in making,this really is decent amount of contetn for that and for me personally realistic progress is good because there are to many games where female character just go oh its dick,need it in me
-most frustration comes from the fact that models are great and ppl want to see sex scenes with other men but personally game has awesome art and it has great direction
You're right, most of games like this start well, being quite realistic with the wife respecting husband's decisions or not agreeing so much with his fetishes. But then they become sluts fucking any dick that comes their way, and you have to understand that it's also a visual novel so the story is also important and for me it must make sense and if it's realistic even better. Personally, I like the game and the creator has my support because he truly deserves it.

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2304.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome! TYVM for your work!

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
-the game is 8 months in making,this really is decent amount of contetn for that and for me personally realistic progress is good because there are to many games where female character just go oh its dick,need it in me
-most frustration comes from the fact that models are great and ppl want to see sex scenes with other men but personally game has awesome art and it has great direction
I agree. I had hope for the TACOS re-remake but the last update went right back to the same ole Anne sucking and fucking without a care only 2 updates in lol. Stef plays a lot, maybe TOO much but she's yet to allow any penetration yet. My fear though is once she gets pounded once, she'll just go crazy by allowing anyone to do it like she does with her "hugs" and sucking dick.
I feel sorry for MC, not because of what Stef does... that's what he wants. I feel sorry that he hasn't gotten any real action in 2 updates and he's the main character!

Reactions: m4pII

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Now she suck every dick she see, I wonder what would happen after Arnold fuck her with condom in next month.

Really expecting some dick slip in her like during boss scene but no .

Anyway time to wait for another 30+ days again. (This is suffering).

Really wish k4soft can consider release update Bi-weekly.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes