Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Perfect Housewife v.2304 RELEASED for Supporter Tier!!
I always ask, can you please wait to publish the update on f95zone until the release date for the Fan tier?
Here is the update to version 2304 as promised. There is a big news in this update, namely the possibility of choosing for each character whether to have him interact sexually with Stefany or not, obviously excluding Arnold and Erik.
A new character will be introduced Mrs Sayuri, a wealthy female president of a major brand.
Here are the links to download the update:
Mega Link:
Mega Link:
Gofile folder Link:

In this zip file are the fixed files for the missing images. Copy the files to the game folder of the PH and overwrite the old files.
Mega Link:
Change log:
  • Over 180 new CGs
  • 17 new Animations
  • Over 1300 new lines of dialogue.
  • New secondary characters Mrs Sayuri.

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
Another great update, too bad it doesn't fuck with anyone,

I hope it's not one of those games that are pure handjobs and blowjobs

greetings

Community Verified icon

• Sad
Reactions: Juventuse1

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Another a bit disappointing update. Not that it would be that bad, but it does make me realize sharing being all consensual and agreed upon is a bit boring. Would be so exciting if boss's dick slipped inside and I was hoping fucking with Alfred (or what is his name) was real this time. Oh well. I had a blast with this game first time I played it (it was three updates back), but the last three updates that I played after felt somehow samey, not moving the story anywhere. I have a feeling when fucking starts fun ends for me, there isn't going to be anything exciting afterwards. She's already a slut that wants to "hug" everyone anyway.

Eh, I probably have to stop playing those corruption and sharing games, they aren't fun for me as they used to. Some good old dating sim will have to do for now. :D

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I was a bit disappointed when the last update stopped at what looked like Arnold about to put in some doggy style.

Multiply my disappointment at not being able to see Arnold banging Stefany at the start of this new update.

Now compound that sad feeling and add a generous portion of deja vu when at the end of the update it seems that Arnold & Stefany are about to fuck...again.

For the next update I certainly hope we get to actually see penetration. :unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PerfectHousewife-2304
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Would love to see a crossover if these 2 devs did a scene where Myriam visits “Perfect housewife” game to help Stef with anal sex & then Stef could have a scene in “Project Myriam” game where she learns how to be in a gangbang with Myriam. That would be fuckin hot:love:

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
Normally I would be frustrated by it being released on the same day the developer releases the supporter tear. Having said that I'm not surprised it was released in the same day. After several updates with nothing but blow jobs, hand jobs, making out and teasing its starting to get old. The one scene ( which was continued from the previous update ) that she was supposedly getting boned by someone other than her husband was kinda ruined by admitting she wasn't actually having intercourse. Then at the end we are told yet again it maybe coming in the next update but only with condoms? 0.o I believe in supporting developers, I truly do, but for some reason we are not getting what we have been asking for. Also it comes off like we the supporters are being milked. I for one planned on supporting this game and creator for as long as he was making it. If the next up date is still more of what we have already seen multiple times I may change my mind......

Last edited:

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
-the game is 8 months in making,this really is decent amount of contetn for that and for me personally realistic progress is good because there are to many games where female character just go oh its dick,need it in me
-most frustration comes from the fact that models are great and ppl want to see sex scenes with other men but personally game has awesome art and it has great direction

Reactions: Coriolan and Griev
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes