Taomaoji

Apr 19, 2023
I am fortunate to have found this forum. After reading everyone's comments, I think many people have good ideas. Let's look forward to the author's next update.

blackrebel23

May 2, 2023
It's very cool cuckold/ntr game but i'd like to share my suggestions for next upgrades.
- She could have corruption level which may cause cheat the protagonist. If he has more choices about teasing approvals and stay silent a few times then she can begin to choose what she wants.
-Could be choices to peek Arnold and her like watch or stay in the room. When he decides to peek them there's another choice interfere or just watch that will also change her corruption and give her courage. I mean in the beginning they do this for fun but it will turn into more pain than fun for him, it depends his choices. Just thinking it needs more ntr

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I no longer follow them, the first because it's not my genre, the second, even if, I must say excellent for story, rendering, setting and various tags, if evaluate it as a comic but, without animations, for me, a VN is worth zero .

ADD

The second, if it were revised with good level animations, would collect an incredible success.
I feel the same about animations. If the VN doesn't have animations I usually don't even bother downloading it. There are 1 maybe 2 exceptions. If it's just going to be renders without animations it may as well just be a comic.

Reactions: Freki.g

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
I will say this with the overall quality of this game there should be multiple developers out there trying to mimic or replicate a lot of it in other games. If not they should be. Truly is that good of a game at its core.

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
There's 1 major flaw in this game:
- During the sex scenes, it always focus on MC's "Inner dialogues" / thoughts. Which is getting boring. I think they should focus on the Dirty talks between Stefany & her sex partner(s).

If anyone agrees, pls help to send this feedback to his Patreon / Subscribestar, thanks!

fascor01

Apr 24, 2023
There's 1 major flaw in this game:
- During the sex scenes, it always focus on MC's "Inner dialogues" / thoughts. Which is getting boring. I think they should focus on the Dirty talks between Stefany & her sex partner(s).

If anyone agrees, pls help to send this feedback to his Patreon / Subscribestar, thanks!
I think you don't understand the real fun of this game...
This game is like that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Juventuse1

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I think you don't understand the real fun of this game...
This game is like that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Sorry, but here, let me disagree with you ... We all understand what pleasure you are talking about, but believe me, after an excessive glut of it (hands hurt, calluses, etc.), you always want aesthetic pleasure, and this can give, precisely, textual accompaniment, with well-composed and interesting dialogues ... IMHO:)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I don't see Stefany as a slut, honestly. MC asked for all of this. They talked about it all in the beginning together, and have taken steps to ensure the other person is ok with what they are doing and the speed in which they are progressing. Oliver was the one asking Stefany if she was ok with things in the beginning, now its Stef making sure Hubby is ok, after each and every new encounter. They both get off on this stuff equally I just wish Oliver had something more to do than just watch sometimes though. Let him fuck the random flirty chick from the cinema, Arnold's freaky ass grand daughter, or his wife's new boss! Having Oliver sit back for the last 3 updates jacking off as Stefany helps him to reach new heights of jealousy, and arousal has left a lots of you guys to see it as a one sided show. I'm guessing that's where all the "Stefany is a slut!" comments are coming from?

If, for example Ollie's boss had a wife and she was there to fool around with Ollie while Stef fooled around with the Boss, it would have been nice. If there was a female co-worker that wanted to fuck Oliver and Oliver sent Stefany videos of her sucking HIS dick, instead of always watching his wife get throat fucked by Arnold every single lunch break, it'd break up this one sidedness a lot.
As we stand the audience here seems to be going down the downward spiral of seeing Stefany doing all the work, and just wanting to see her go further and further, and even asking for her to cheat on MC, because all of the focus has been on her antics so far. Break it up, let Oliver get some action too. Its supposed to be a couple sharing their fantasies, not just a cuck watching people fuck around with his wife...
I agree. He has joined in a couple of times, but it would be great if there was more of that. I especially like the idea of him sending Stephany a video of him getting head. I certainly hope that when Arnold's grand kids visit there will be some group action and Oliver and the granddaughter. Also, something with Oliver and Mrs. Sayuri.

I certainly don't mind the scenes with Steph and other men, so keep plenty of that. Just like to see Oliver as a more active participant and Steph watching and getting turned on.

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
As I remember, most of preview before is 2 image from 2 different scene, but this time 2 image from same scene, maybe the next update will be short on contents I guess. Anyway he sure delivered great content for us.
Maybe you're right or maybe not, obviously you, me and others know that we will finally see Arnold fuck Stefany and I don't think it will be only that scene with the condom but also another scene I assume for this reason the author decided not to spoil much and you can maybe towards the end of the next update he should touch Erik because the weekend is nearing that we will see Arnold's nephews again

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The last 2 updates had previews from the same scene. Even the last update before the most recent update was 2 pics from the boss's bedroom. 2 updates ago there were 2 preview images from the night on the town date. 3 updates ago there were actually 4 preview images, all from the park.

Reactions: princess bride
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes