kcherote

Feb 24, 2022
Last update was leaked on the day of release for high tier Patrons. If this continues it'll demoralize him. If we want things to remain consistent I ask that people respect his wishes to wait before posting here. A few days waiting won't hurt anyone, and if you absolutely MUST experience the update asap then just subscribe!

As far as communication goes, he's very easy to reach for his Patrons and regularly responds to questions asked there in the comments of his posts. One of the reasons I support him is because of how humble he is with his patrons. Humble and hard working gets you far in my book!
The devs should consider having a developer account here, I think it would be easier to control what gets leaked and could get closer to the community that really likes this kind of content.

Reactions: Freki.g and Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I’ll let him know that you guys would like interaction here but I think one solution he was working on was a discord. Having to check multiple sites and interact with all of the people on each one could prove to be a bit much so having one singular place for him to interact with all his supporters is a good idea.
I don’t mind him not being on here that often personally as usually most devs that come on this site are just updating people on how far along in development the next update is. K4Soft doesn’t really need to do that as he pretty much updates likes clock work. You’re never guessing when it’s coming or if he’s working on it, and since one update takes place the same day as the last you are already given a hint as to where things will lead for the next update. The preview renders also inform us about the next update.
This is the only dev I support with my money because of those reasons. I know where my money is going and I’m never left in the dark!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ant007 and Pich168

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I’ll let him know that you guys would like interaction here but I think one solution he was working on was a discord. Having to check multiple sites and interact with all of the people on each one could prove to be a bit much so having one singular place for him to interact with all his supporters is a good idea.
I don’t mind him not being on here tnt at often personally as usually most devs that come on this site are just updating people on how far along in development the next update is. K4Soft doesn’t really need to do that as he pretty much updates likes clock work. You’ve never guessing when it’s coming or if he’s working on it, and sense one update takes place the same day as the last you are already given a hint as to where things will lead for the next update. The preview renders also inform us about the next update.
This is the only dev I support with my money because of those reasons. I know where my money is going and I’m never left in the dark!
I had the pleasure of communicating with him following my fan-art, and I can tell you that he's a very nice person.

It's a shame I can't contribute at the moment, but if things work out in the future, I'll certainly do so.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I had the pleasure of communicating with him following my fan-art, and I can tell you that he's a very nice person.
You confirmed my perception about this dev.
However, I don't understand why he doesn't expose himself more on a communicative level.

Reactions: Coriolan

K4Soft

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
First of all I would like to make a clarification, I continuously read this forum, and I read all the messages, my problem is that I can't shorten the processing times for updates.
I always reach the limit with the end of the work, since I started I have improved in many things, but I always finish the update on the last day, and I assure you that I work on it every day, many hours a day (between 8 and 10 hours a day).
So replying to everyone would be a huge problem for me, at least until I can find a way to speed up my work.
As soon as the update is released, I'll try to activate the discord I was preparing, and see how it goes.
Thank you for your support and suggestions.
One last thing, I wanted to publicly thank Griev for correcting my bad English from previous versions. Unfortunately I won't be able to get him to correct this update file as well because I'm still working on it and I'll work on it again tomorrow.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
First of all I would like to make a clarification, I continuously read this forum, and I read all the messages, my problem is that I can't shorten the processing times for updates.
I always reach the limit with the end of the work, since I started I have improved in many things, but I always finish the update on the last day, and I assure you that I work on it every day, many hours a day (between 8 and 10 hours a day).
So replying to everyone would be a huge problem for me, at least until I can find a way to speed up my work.
As soon as the update is released, I'll try to activate the discord I was preparing, and see how it goes.
One last thing, I wanted to publicly thank Griev for correcting my bad English from previous versions. Unfortunately I won't be able to get him to correct this update file as well because I'm still working on it and I'll work on it again tomorrow.
A very persuasive excuse ... But we managed to get you out of the hole which :):D, personally, I greatly appreciated, I think, since you spend your time in a more productive and enjoyable way for everyone, which, at least once in a while, you will still feel the your presence here. HI

kcherote

Feb 24, 2022
Hello man it's good to see you here, if you accept any suggestion you could derive work on things like discord or socials, with people you trust or who you know can help you, so you can have more time to work on updates, as long as you feel good with that.

Reactions: ant007

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I really like the game at the start, but since she is openly fucking / playing around with arnold the game is meh. I know the game is about netorase, but then dont tag it as netorare -.-

pichoudom

Dec 29, 2021
if I understand correctly, it should come out on June 2nd, for the public version I don't know.
Public version should be 10th of june

Reactions: Griev
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes