Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
I never knew I wanted to see Eric smash the grand daughter, until now lol. Once again this Dev delivers us content that we never knew we needed lol.
I hope Arnold smashes the grand daughter too. I know he said no incest but doesn't stop me from wanting to see it haha!:LOL:
In my opinion Jasmine was adopted since her skin color is different from her brother so it won't be incest if Arnold had sex

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I never knew I wanted to see Eric smash the grand daughter, until now lol. Once again this Dev delivers us content that we never knew we needed lol.
I hope Arnold smashes the grand daughter too. I know he said no incest but doesn't stop me from wanting to see it haha!:LOL:
However, we need it ... and also everything this dev invents to surprise us ... we are in need and right that you know ... :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Any idea when we can expect to get v2306 here? The preview pix are very promising :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I’m still waiting for dirty grandpa grandson 3some with Steph :love:
Has anybody asked the dev if we will see that?
IMG_0821.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ant007 and Freki.g

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
With the grandkids coming over, I wonder how the sleeping arrangements are gonna go.
I also wonder if when we get to the night if Oliver will "have to see what they are up to..." moment and goes to spy only to see Arnold and his grandson spit roasting Steph. lol
"WHAT!?"
*end of update*
yeah same pattern on every update, always end with "What!!? / WTF?"
and answer come after 30 days.

Reactions: Sakura9001

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
With the grandkids coming over, I wonder how the sleeping arrangements are gonna go.
I also wonder if when we get to the night if Oliver will "have to see what they are up to..." moment and goes to spy only to see Arnold and his grandson spit roasting Steph. lol
"WHAT!?"
*end of update*
Despite the update is very likely to end in abrupt termination at the clue moment, let's not forget the updates, so far, are released punctually every month and that's what matters.
Obviously, if you're a fan of the game, even the monthly wait becomes painful but, for what the market offers, I don't think there's much to complain about.
After all, he is a dev who works with commitment and punctuality.

Reactions: Boostman and Ru1n

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
there is no tag for netorase so they just tag it netorare, so far there is no netorare in this game
Your question didn't mention netorase. Regardless, this is a hotwife/sharing game...mostly. Cuckold usually involves humiliation which isn't happening (at least so far) in this game.

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
there is no tag for netorase so they just tag it netorare, so far there is no netorare in this game
WuzzyFuzzy answered you correctly,
i add that if you don't like the genre, given how the project is set up, I don't think you can expect alternative routes (it wouldn't make sense).

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Despite the update is very likely to end in abrupt termination at the clue moment, let's not forget the updates, so far, are released punctually every month and that's what matters.
Obviously, if you're a fan of the game, even the monthly wait becomes painful but, for what the market offers, I don't think there's much to complain about.
After all, he is a dev who works with commitment and punctuality.
There was no complaining or questioning of the dev's work ethic or punctuality in my post at all.

Reactions: Pokony63
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes