CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Honestly yeah. I see lots of ntr games with the husband knowing everything and encouraging the wife/girlfriend. At the end of the day she will always wait for his consent which in my opinion defeats the purpose of ntr.

Sure many players like it that way but, many others wanna see the wife being a total slut and cheating I guess?
I'm saying it's fine the way it is going, but, it's been this way for a while and it's time to branch out (two paths). After sharing, it is only natural to start cheating, and they both can do it, but, personally, I don't give a rat's ass about the hubby. I would like to see Steph become a full-blown whore/prostitute and make some money, baby!!!! Without getting permission from hubby.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I see people are still trying to steer the dev away from his vision. Fucking hypocrites.
What vision? to create sex orgy after sex orgy.
The game was great at start, but it became a mindless fuckfest lately.
I don't recognize it as hypocrisy when people write that the game got boring and the story is lacking.
In my opnion, they are just facts.
There were some suggestions to get the story/game back on track.
Can this be considered as attempt to steer the game away?
Maybe, but I think that the developer is not influenceable.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
TBH I liked her old hairstyle also there should be an upside down deepthroat scene with arnold fucking her throat.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
What vision? to create sex orgy after sex orgy.
The game was great at start, but it became a mindless fuckfest lately.
I don't recognize it as hypocrisy when people write that the game got boring and the story is lacking.
In my opnion, they are just facts.
There were some suggestions to get the story/game back on track.
Can this be considered as attempt to steer the game away?
Maybe, but I think that the developer is not influenceable.
Ignore him. Hes just saying it cause he doesnt want the hard cheat. But the opinions in this forum are certainly valid, and at least I myself have done my best not to 'sway' his game but let him know when things are getting stale or old. I and some others are not saying she has to cheat or anything necessarily, just that a new dynamic needs to be introduced if this is gonna stay current and hot

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I support the developer on patreon and everything he has said confirms that there will not be any cheating in this game. Everything scene in the game so far has confirmed that. Nothing happens unless you get permission from the husband. That was enjoyable up to this point but I believe from now on you have to add a little (not a lot) of controversy. That could be many things. First Stephany could get carried away and allow a new guy to take her. Then the husband brings it up to her and she feels bad about what she did. Or you could have her push her boundaries too far and find she's addicted to other men's cocks and becomes a slut. I'm not saying I want it to happen, I'm just throwing it out as a suggestion of something you could do that would add some intrigue into the story. I think it's close to becoming a little boring, but once again, maybe that's just me. We will see what he does. I really enjoy the game but if you think about it, out of all the sexual escapades Stephany has done which was the hottest? For me it was having unprotected sex with the bank manager because that was something different than the main story has shown so far.

Reactions: Griev

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I support the developer on patreon and everything he has said confirms that there will not be any cheating in this game. Everything scene in the game so far has confirmed that. Nothing happens unless you get permission from the husband. That was enjoyable up to this point but I believe from now on you have to add a little (not a lot) of controversy. That could be many things. First Stephany could get carried away and allow a new guy to take her. Then the husband brings it up to her and she feels bad about what she did. Or you could have her push her boundaries too far and find she's addicted to other men's cocks and becomes a slut. I'm not saying I want it to happen, I'm just throwing it out as a suggestion of something you could do that would add some intrigue into the story. I think it's close to becoming a little boring, but once again, maybe that's just me. We will see what he does. I really enjoy the game but if you think about it, out of all the sexual escapades Stephany has done which was the hottest? For me it was having unprotected sex with the bank manager because that was something different than the main story has shown so far.
Nothing happens without permission from Oliver you say, read on.

During the initial teasing of Arnold, Stefany takes Arnold to his bedroom whilst telling Oliver she needs to be sure about something and blows Arnold whilst Oliver is waiting in the lounge, after ten minutes Oliver goes to investigate and the above is happening through the keyhole, it led to permission being granted retrospectively for blowjobs.

When Stefany went to check on Arnold in his bedroom, Oliver goes to check why she's taking to long to come to bed, he looks through the keyhole and sees Stefany fucking Arnold doggystyle, she then blows him and swallows his load, Arnold masterbates her before she comes back completely naked to their bedroom minus her pants and top, permission was granted retrospectively for sex.

No permission was granted for swallowing or being masterbated by another man.

Stefany pushed to get further with Arnold then Oliver allowed at the time.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Like I get that the dev don't want this be turn into a cheating, divorced monthly K-drama but the magic of sharing your wife and have orgies every five minutes with everyone she see can run dry very quickly if your story doesn't lead to anywhere. And I am gonna be honest with you, I already forgot the story of the lingerie modeling plotline.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Like I get that the dev don't want this be turn into a cheating, divorced monthly K-drama but the magic of sharing your wife and have orgies every five minutes with everyone she see can run dry very quickly if your story doesn't lead to anywhere. And I am gonna be honest with you, I already forgot the story of the lingerie modeling plotline.
That's a problem when a character development is hurry in my opinion, the only character who does not fuck with Stefany is Mario but he will do it eventually. I think the developer needs to finish this game and continue with a part two now with Stefany as a mother, i hope she got pregnant.

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
Did I miss something? Did the developer go on vacation? It's the 19th and there is still no first preview. Does anyone have information?

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Nothing happens without permission from Oliver you say, read on.

During the initial teasing of Arnold, Stefany takes Arnold to his bedroom whilst telling Oliver she needs to be sure about something and blows Arnold whilst Oliver is waiting in the lounge, after ten minutes Oliver goes to investigate and the above is happening through the keyhole, it led to permission being granted retrospectively for blowjobs.

When Stefany went to check on Arnold in his bedroom, Oliver goes to check why she's taking to long to come to bed, he looks through the keyhole and sees Stefany fucking Arnold doggystyle, she then blows him and swallows his load, Arnold masterbates her before she comes back completely naked to their bedroom minus her pants and top, permission was granted retrospectively for sex.

No permission was granted for swallowing or being masterbated by another man.

Stefany pushed to get further with Arnold then Oliver allowed at the time.

steph lot time dump her husband make him fell he is control choice
she act soryy when eric first time inter his dick by mistake
bandicam 2024-07-19 14-52-35-492.jpg
then sorry for brok contom when oliver sex not condom by mistake as first time allow him sex with her
bandicam 2024-07-19 14-53-56-844.jpg

but she do sex in room from first game with oilver she not tell him and without condom

bandicam 2024-07-19 14-47-23-307.jpg
bandicam 2024-07-19 14-47-37-273.jpg
she not tell him what happen in spa

she just act dump to believe he control

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
steph lot time dump her husband make him fell he is control choice
she act soryy when eric first time inter his dick by mistake
View attachment 3846302
then sorry for brok contom when oliver sex not condom by mistake as first time allow him sex with her
View attachment 3846309

but she do sex in room from first game with oilver she not tell him and without condom

View attachment 3846298
View attachment 3846320
she not tell him what happen in spa

she just act dump to believe he control
Stefany didn't always get permission first it was granted by Oliver after things were done to then legitimise the acts going forward.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I wouldn't be that surprised if eventually all the main male and female characters have a massive orgy somewhere.

Stefany ends up getting mercilessly fucked, taking it in all holes by all the male attendees.

Then all the other female characters do the same.

The game could go out with a bang, a gangbang lol.

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
Although it's just steph getting fucked in every update but the bank manager update was pretty good. Such events are always welcomed;)

Reactions: seven_s
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes