Apr 13, 2024
If people are starting to get bored of the content then it could be a good indication that the dev should tie things up and finish this project. I have to commened him in the constant updates and excellent content, but if a lot of people not just on here are getting bored then it could be a case of knowing when to stop.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It seems that Mario is no longer the bad guy/antagonist.
I'm glad that the update featured less old man.
Only Dante and the two old fucks at the spa.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello, it's not a complaint, it's advice, the game is losing its content and they added several new characters and forgot the old ones (this is normal in this genre of games that touch on the NTR), they should explore the content with the old characters that for me were the target of this, put others who are "young", do not forget those who started this venture hehehehe anyway, thank you for uploading content so often and good

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Counting on the next update being better, the last couple have been clunkers. The dev is due for a return to what got everyone interested in the early days. Hopefully inspiration strikes.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
PerfectHousewife-2406
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's really time for Steph to turn the page and start cheating without hubby's knowledge. Start having random encounters, being attacked on the bus, subway, in a movie theater, start prostituting herself, getting a job in a sleazy bar. She can still love her husband, but, now she needs more, she wants to be a whore, not just a slut.

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
It's really time for Steph to turn the page and start cheating without hubby's knowledge. Start having random encounters, being attacked on the bus, subway, in a movie theater, start prostituting herself, getting a job in a sleazy bar. She can still love her husband, but, now she needs more, she wants to be a whore, not just a slut.
Honestly yeah. I see lots of ntr games with the husband knowing everything and encouraging the wife/girlfriend. At the end of the day she will always wait for his consent which in my opinion defeats the purpose of ntr.

Sure many players like it that way but, many others wanna see the wife being a total slut and cheating I guess?

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Oliver, Erik the Intern, Mrs Sayuri, The Investors have all had Stefany.

Oliver's Boss and Mario haven't but it's coming.

Imagine going to work and nearly everyone there has had your wife.

How humiliating it would be

Stefany should be employed there specifically as the office slut in a room of her own, no work would get done as everyone would be in there having her and she'd excel in it, Oliver would spend his days at work masterbating in the corner.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Oliver, Erik the Intern, Mrs Sayuri, The Investors have all had Stefany.

Oliver's Boss and Mario haven't but it's coming.

Imagine going to work and nearly everyone there has had your wife.

How humiliating it would be

Stefany should be employed there specifically as the office slut in a room of her own, no work would get done as everyone would be in there having her and she'd excel in it, Oliver would spend his days at work masterbating in the corner.
she can have a small desk in the corner with a cubicle with several gloryholes drilled through the walls, so she can suck and fuck guys all day without knowing who it is

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes