SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Such a delicious piece should not be given to this little Quasimodo!
I agree, in my opinion Emma is the best looking female in this game.
It would be a disgrace if she would have sex with Eric or the old fucks.
I just don't wanna see Emma giving birth to ugly kids.
She should have sex with Mario instead, he is the best looking male in this game so far.
If Emma wants beautiful and healthy children she should stay far away from Stefany's sex partners.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
She should have sex with Mario instead, he is the best looking male in this game so far.
If Emma wants beautiful and healthy children she should stay far away from Stefany's sex partners.
If you like Emma, you will enjoy the new update.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I agree with Emma being the hottest woman in the game. That is why playing as the MC I love my wife Stefany so much in episode 2406. As for Mario, Emma already has a douche-bag boyfriend, why give her another? Emma is looking for a guy like the MC (you) who puts her before others which plays all into that episode and why Emma likes the MC so much. It won't happen, but do you really believe Mario would give a shit about a knocked up Emma carrying his baby if he can still be active with Stefany? Saying all of that, my main concern is Eric

user42163

Feb 13, 2024
Based on the way it ended I think it could go either way. I'd like to see it but I'm not convinced yet
I'm really into cuckolding and I've thought Mario has deserved to fuck Steph for a while. I understand my opinion is not the general consensus.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
The update is out. I've played it. No spoilers and I'm not the hero you are looking for so don't ask. It's relatively short but does set up some interesting scenarios for the next few.
you not spoil anything
we know how game goes without play every time he post peak pic its all what happen in game

peak give us everything we want
mario spy them maybe watch wife or other women sex
bandicam 2024-08-10 10-27-39-259.jpg
eric in game so he gona sex wife or other women
bandicam 2024-08-10 10-27-49-189.jpg eric
or think do boss women
bandicam 2024-08-10 10-28-24-306.jpg
mario get nothing
end update

Last edited:

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
honestly this VN story is spiraling . its time to reel it back in . stop listening to us and let the dev go with his instinct because it is getting out of control seriously. the deal was oliver loved watching his wife be a slut . wondering, waiting , dreaming, anticipating.. oliver is a fat bald middle age dud with an average.... all the sudden he is superfly .. yeahhh ok whatever .. just let stephany be the slut we love an make oliver the cuckk he was meant to be seriously

Reactions: mrazan

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
honestly this VN story is spiraling . its time to reel it back in . stop listening to us and let the dev go with his instinct because it is getting out of control seriously. the deal was oliver loved watching his wife be a slut . wondering, waiting , dreaming, anticipating.. oliver is a fat bald middle age dud with an average.... all the sudden he is superfly .. yeahhh ok whatever .. just let stephany be the slut we love an make oliver the cuckk he was meant to be seriously
You are certainly right in a few ways. if you go back to the beginning Oliver wasn't able to satisfy his wife so she went off to the bathroom to get herself off. Somewhere down the line he became A super stud who gets all the ladies off. That part of the story is very confusing.

Reactions: theduke9999

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I'll die a little inside if Emma gets Erics big cock.
I agree with Emma being the hottest woman in the game. That is why playing as the MC I love my wife Stefany so much in episode 2406. As for Mario, Emma already has a douche-bag boyfriend, why give her another? Emma is looking for a guy like the MC (you) who puts her before others which plays all into that episode and why Emma likes the MC so much. It won't happen, but do you really believe Mario would give a shit about a knocked up Emma carrying his baby if he can still be active with Stefany? Saying all of that, my main concern is Eric
It's ok, Emma's vagina is safe from Erik's massive schlong.

You are certainly right in a few ways. if you go back to the beginning Oliver wasn't able to satisfy his wife so she went off to the bathroom to get herself off. Somewhere down the line he became A super stud who gets all the ladies off. That part of the story is very confusing.
Go back and read the conversation between Emma and Stefany from the 2nd scene of this update. Stefany breaks down what makes Oliver so desirable, and Emma is further lured in. Later on in the update Emma further explains what made him desirable to her.

• Haha
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022

Go back and read the conversation between Emma and Stefany from the 2nd scene of this update. Stefany breaks down what makes Oliver so desirable, and Emma is further lured in. Later on in the update Emma further explains what made him desirable to her.
this last update is a total setup . the dev has said many times over oli an steph are doing all this together so even iif one or the other gets a little jealous i doesnt matter. steph going to jump in an let the resort bang away while oli shakes his poms poms and cheers her on

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020

I don’t argue that. But once again, if you go back to the origin he couldn’t get her off. Nothing changed. It wasn’t like years went by and he learned her body better. Just so you know I do love the game and support him on patreon. I’m just bringing up what is a discrepancy in the game.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
this last update is a total setup . the dev has said many times over oli an steph are doing all this together so even iif one or the other gets a little jealous i doesnt matter. steph going to jump in an let the resort bang away while oli shakes his poms poms and cheers her on
Nah. That's actually not the plan at all for what's coming. Thanks for your support on the project!

I don’t argue that. But once again, if you go back to the origin he couldn’t get her off. Nothing changed. It wasn’t like years went by and he learned her body better. Just so you know I do love the game and support him on patreon. I’m just bringing up what is a discrepancy in the game.
Hey, before I starting working on this game I was just a fan. I was ALWAYS down to discuss aspects of the game and how others interpreted what was happening in this thread. So feel free to share what's on your mind with me! If you liked summin, or if you didn't like summin, please share. As long as it's not mindless hate trolling, I like it all!

To respond to your comment though, Think of that 1 scene as an uncommon incident. I've seen it brought up be others, which is weird because a few lines after he sees her in the bathroom masturbating he mentions how Stefany not cuming during sex wasn't an issue before. So while some may see it as him being unable to satisfy her, which made them turn to others, that's not the case. She married him for a reason. He is her ideal partner and vice versa. He actually remembered the games they'd play and got horny/hard again. He could have gone into the bathroom and for round 2 but decided against being caught spying.

Reactions: ghosthog

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Nah. That's actually not the plan at all for what's coming. Thanks for your support on the project!

Hey, before I starting working on this game I was just a fan. I was ALWAYS down to discuss aspects of the game and how others interpreted what was happening in this thread. So feel free to share what's on your mind with me! If you liked summin, or if you didn't like summin, please share. As long as it's not mindless hate trolling, I like it all!

To respond to your comment though, Think of that 1 scene as an uncommon incident. I've seen it brought up be others, which is weird because a few lines after he sees her in the bathroom masturbating he mentions how Stefany not cuming during sex wasn't an issue before. So while some may see it as him being unable to satisfy her, which made them turn to others, that's not the case. She married him for a reason. He is her ideal partner and vice versa. He actually remembered the games they'd play and got horny/hard again. He could have gone into the bathroom and for round 2 but decided against being caught spying.
Yeah, I agree. But (and you knew there was going to be a but), when you introduce that in the first update it sets the precedent that the MC cannot please his wife anymore. That sets you up for what the game could become. Then you introduce Arnold and his much bigger tool and you have a new expectation of what the game could be. Will this be the kinda game where the FMC gets addicted to the bigger guy (which I am totally tired of as a corruption tool. It's just been so overused where there are other things that could cause issues if you want to go down that road) and starts ignoring the husband for better sex? Well, the developer has said there won't be cheating in this game which I like. I enjoy more sharing games than cheating games. The story has progressed very well down that path and I think he has stayed true to that. But, after a while, I think, you have to bring something into the story that causes some kind of conflict. It doesn't have to be major but it has to make you question things and I think the developer has done that with the last update when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Yeah, I agree. But (and you knew there was going to be a but), when you introduce that in the first update it sets the precedent that the MC cannot please his wife anymore. That sets you up for what the game could become. Then you introduce Arnold and his much bigger tool and you have a new expectation of what the game could be. Will this be the kinda game where the FMC gets addicted to the bigger guy (which I am totally tired of as a corruption tool. It's just been so overused where there are other things that could cause issues if you want to go down that road) and starts ignoring the husband for better sex? Well, the developer has said there won't be cheating in this game which I like. I enjoy more sharing games than cheating games. The story has progressed very well down that path and I think he has stayed true to that. But, after a while, I think, you have to bring something into the story that causes some kind of conflict. It doesn't have to be major but it has to make you question things and I think the developer has done that with the last update when
What was being set up there was going back to being more adventurous as they'd been before. Not that Oliver couldn't satisfy his wife. I can see how that could be mistaken IF you compare it to other NTS games though. Most NTS start due to a negative, instead of a positive. So I won't argue it further, as I see your point. It'll all be rewritten anyway, and I can make sure that particular issue is clarified plainly.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
What was being set up there was going back to being more adventurous as they'd been before. Not that Oliver couldn't satisfy his wife. I can see how that could be mistaken IF you compare it to other NTS games though. Most NTS start due to a negative, instead of a positive. So I won't argue it further, as I see your point. It'll all be rewritten anyway, and I can make sure that particular issue is clarified plainly.

And I think it made the update one of the best yet. Maybe not for sex but for the story. The question about Emma is a good one. Without spoiling I thought yes but now I'm rethinking.

Reactions: seven_s
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes