blast1n

Mar 7, 2021
What was being set up there was going back to being more adventurous as they'd been before. Not that Oliver couldn't satisfy his wife. I can see how that could be mistaken IF you compare it to other NTS games though. Most NTS start due to a negative, instead of a positive. So I won't argue it further, as I see your point. It'll all be rewritten anyway, and I can make sure that particular issue is clarified plainly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If a narrative is constructed that identifies the reason for the pause, it will be a great attempt to revive the undead. But if it happens suddenly, it will be another shovelful of dirt for the deceased.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
what wast time
so this update is just eric sex same year now nothing new
game become wast time even free link i play want game finish fast

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Yeah Dev should end this project and start a new one with fresher idea.

i support game long time
he great artist fast every month give us new update
but for last 10 update we see same thing over and over is too much specially with character become boring like eric and old man
sorry to him i cant wast more better i save pay to other game if he not gona Chang or look better idea
he have look to find good writer there lot literotica page good story to make

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2406.Let me know if i missed something.
Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

Android port: Mega . The android port is created from the user Roy26633356 . The port is the game version 2404 and it has both mods

Change log:
Thank you for your hard work! I hope that you find a chance to update for 2407 now that it has dropped.

Reactions: doccop63

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Perfect Housewife [v2407] [k4soft] - Compressed

Win/Linux [780 MB]
- - - -

Mac [775 MB]
- - - -

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I don't know what the dev's thoughts were on this update, his game...his vision.
That being said, WTF was that gray spiderman webbing on Erik's dick when he was fucking?
Maybe K4Soft should 86 that effect, total boner killer. :HideThePain:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I enjoyed this update. It never had a great story it was basically a story about how far the couple wanted to go. At least now they’ve added some intrigue into the story. The writing has definitely improved and it looks like, for the first time, we’ve got conflict with the couple. I’ll be anxious to see how they pay it off. This game also has one of the most controversial characters in Mario. I think if he actually got to screw Stephany half the group would rejoice and the other half would complain

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes