Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Thanks for responding. I think the real problem is anything that has to do with NTR. It has so many definitions to so many people. I really think that this site needs better tags when it comes to this. I personally like NTR games without the cheating tag but at the time, I enjoy the intrigue that it could possibly happen. The last update was interesting for a variety of reasons. I liked the fact that they moved Eric over to Sayuri, to be honest, I thought they would move him to Jasmine but I think it's a good idea. The fact that Mario now has video of Oliver and the fact that Oliver seems to really enjoy Emma makes it seem like there will be trouble between the couple. The last statement Stephany made in the update is very interesting ("What the fuck"). This could mean a lot of things, first she could be "what the fuck...why didn't you invite me?" or it could be "what the fuck...I didn't think you two would have sex" (which we don't even know if they are). Or it could be "what the fuck"...Oliver how could you do this to me, and run away crying. So after all that it basically means that the next update will be one of the most important since it tells me the direction the game will take moving forward. The fact that we have to wait longer (I'm okay with it, since everyone needs a break, especially someone who puts out updates as much as ksoft does), even more distressing.
That's a good point. The fact that netorare is the tag that's used for games that have 0 netorare, but MUST have the tag anyway is setting up certain threads for failure.
A netori game will have the netorare tag because there is no netori tag. A Netorase game will have the netorare tag because there isn't a Netorase tag available. So what you get are Netorare fans coming into those spaces and asking "Where's the netorare!?" You can't blame them for that, or at least I don't. What I can blame them for is, constantly pushing for it even after it's been posted in the overview since launch, and also said by both the Dev and the writer, that the game doesn't have it. It's not a big deal initially, but eventually you get guys that start to become increasingly nasty over time because they can't fap unless they get their kink/fetish dosage. It's a mess that could be avoided by just adding more tags.

...and btw, both K4soft and myself enjoy NTR/NTS games. There's no hate towards Netorare as a genre at all.

Wow. First update to this game that I did not like. So off from everything else. MC has never done anything to hurt Stephany and has let her do pretty much anything she wants. Why would he suddenly do this? Totally out of character for him. And fuck Mario, he's just a stupid jealous prick.
My favorite reaction so far lol!

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Most annoying update for many reasons but also proves that dev reads the forum.

Paragraph one.
The main complaint of many players - Stefany does what he wants.
This is the author's fault. He practically didn't show any deep marriage bond from the beginning of the game.
Now he's trying to fix it. Stefany talks bullshit about how great her husband is.
After she spreads her legs even in front of an oncoming truck and she got fucked by half the city,
dev tries to fix the irreparable. Stefany even behaves properly and demands respect.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

It has been a fuckfest from the beginning of the game, too late for an explanation, to that so inept.

Paragraph two.
Stefany greets another person. On a good day everyone grabs her cunt or ass. After all it's so common.
Husband allowed once so everything is OK. But how does it work the other way around?
You never thought about it you stupid cunt? Sudden jealousy, you also need to think of others sometimes.
I guess is that until this moment she had never given a thought to. You should have thought beforehand bitch.

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Paragraph three.
A normal healthy male after everything he has allowed his own wife to do hears something like this.
Response of a healthy male. In short KICK ASS DOOR.

07.jpg 08.jpg

Paragraph four (short)
Oh, for fuck's fucked in the ass sake!!! Goddess??? This is where my nerves frayed!!!

09.jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg

Paragraph five (even shorter)
Positive things in this update. THERE ARE. Stefany's cunt rested.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
Wow. First update to this game that I did not like. So off from everything else. MC has never done anything to hurt Stephany and has let her do pretty much anything she wants. Why would he suddenly do this? Totally out of character for him. And fuck Mario, he's just a stupid jealous prick.
I'm like 2 minutes into this new update and instead of going forward I've spent the last 1/2 hour going over the text because it's so obvious the DEV or moreover his helper is trying to make this game make sense to people who dislike the game.

The first conversation is trying to address what some ignore or can't comprehend. that being said I haven't even gotten into the update more than a few minutes, but can't ignore the obvious.

Why would anyone dislike Oliver
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I need to play it through if you're a fan of the game and think the MC did a bad thing...

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Most annoying update for many reasons but also proves that dev reads the forum.

Paragraph one.
The main complaint of many players - Stefany does what he wants.
This is the author's fault. He practically didn't show any deep marriage bond from the beginning of the game.
Now he's trying to fix it. Stefany talks bullshit about how great her husband is.
After she spreads her legs even in front of an oncoming truck and she got fucked by half the city,
dev tries to fix the irreparable. Stefany even behaves properly and demands respect.

View attachment 3948053 View attachment 3948054 View attachment 3948056

It has been a fuckfest from the beginning of the game, too late for an explanation, to that so inept.

Paragraph two.
Stefany greets another person. On a good day everyone grabs her cunt or ass. After all it's so common.
Husband allowed once so everything is OK. But how does it work the other way around?
You never thought about it you stupid cunt? Sudden jealousy, you also need to think of others sometimes.
I guess is that until this moment she had never given a thought to. You should have thought beforehand bitch.

View attachment 3948064 View attachment 3948065 View attachment 3948066

Paragraph three.
A normal healthy male after everything he has allowed his own wife to do hears something like this.
Response of a healthy male. In short KICK ASS DOOR.

View attachment 3948080 View attachment 3948081

Paragraph four (short)
Oh, for fuck's fucked in the ass sake!!! Goddess??? This is where my nerves frayed!!!

View attachment 3948096 View attachment 3948097 View attachment 3948102

Paragraph five (even shorter)
Positive things in this update. THERE ARE. Stefany's cunt rested.
I usually ignore the obviously nasty comments because I know they aren't there for discussion, they are here to shit on the game and nothing else, But I'm happy to point something out about this one.

Please understand that Oliver and Stefany are having fun, and playing games. She doesn't actually force him to do, or to not do anything.

- Your first point. Obviously truck wasn't that great in bed, because she still prefers Oliver. Maybe it was a Cybertruck and broke down mid-trust?

- Your second point was she's jealous. Stefany's jealousy has only shown when Emma is present. That's been the case since they first met around 6 months ago now, give or take. Picking up on threads that were in play for over half a year shouldn't shock players. Honestly. She's pushed him into having sex with other women, and it's not been a deal... until now. Why is that?

- She's not being literal. She told him it was a game they are playing. The enter point in ALL of this was to have fun again. "Put the gun down man! Don't do it!"

- Again, she's having fun. You know... what people SHOULD be doing while playing games. Well...that or fapping.

- Yes, that was the main goal. A rested vagina is a happy vagina.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I usually ignore the obviously nasty comments because I know they aren't there for discussion, they are here to shit on the game and nothing else, But I'm happy to point something out about this one.

Please understand that Oliver and Stefany are having fun, and playing games. She doesn't actually force him to do, or to not do anything.

- Your first point. Obviously truck wasn't that great in bed, because she still prefers Oliver. Maybe it was a Cybertruck and broke down mid-trust?

- Your second point was she's jealous. Stefany's jealousy has only shown when Emma is present. That's been the case since they first met around 6 months ago now, give or take. Picking up on threads that were in play for over half a year shouldn't shock players. Honestly. She's pushed him into having sex with other women, and it's not been a deal... until now. Why is that?

- She's not being literal. She told him it was a game they are playing. The enter point in ALL of this was to have fun again. "Put the gun down man! Don't do it!"

- Again, she's having fun. You know... what people SHOULD be doing while playing games. Well...that or fapping.

See I always thought the last update was a natural progression when couples play these types of games. I think it is totally normal for one or the other partner to go too far and upset the other. I'm not saying that's what happened here, we don't have any idea until the next update comes out. But I could definitely see where either of them pushes the envelope too far. What I think should happen is that it forces them to have a conversation about boundaries. Something that hasn't occured yet. For instance, I could see Stephany say that Emma is a no-go area.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Just hope game keeps choices so if we don’t want stephany to fuck Mario we can stop it if we want and if we want her to let Oliver bang Emma

Reactions: sagerock820

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Would you like for Oliver to stay away from Emma?
No he should be able to bang her and Steph can watch or not. Don’t really get her jealousy since he doesn’t get jealous when she fucks every old guy she sees. the sharing path only works if it’s for both of them, you can’t just say only Steph is allowed to fuck who she wants but Oliver is not or this will be heading to a divorce.
That’s just how I feel, I’m not into playing the cuck, but I do like the hotwife path

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It was the IC patch, I reinstalled the game without it and it worked as it should, thanks for responding any way.
now i know whitch ic patch you mean. I don´t notice that in the op was all the time the old ic patch from Morgue. Anyway the releatonship is basicly an ic patch;)

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Don’t really get her jealousy since he doesn’t get jealous when she fucks every old guy she sees. the sharing path only works if it’s for both of them, you can’t just say only Steph is allowed to fuck who she wants but Oliver is not or this will be heading to a divorce.
I agree it's weird that she jealous, she fucks around with every old and ugly bastard.
I hope Oliver fucks Emma and gets her pregnant and then Stephany wants a divorce.:LOL:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I agree it's weird that she jealous, she fucks around with every old and ugly bastard.
I hope Oliver fucks Emma and gets her pregnant and then Stephany wants a divorce.:LOL:
Idk man... if I was Oliver, I'd get Mrs Sayuri pregnant, then wife her. She has zero gag reflex and she's rich. She owns a lingerie company and I'd guess all the models are hot, and would be willing to sleep with me because I'm the boss' husband. Also Emma works for her and would be around daily, so I'd still get her pregnant too. We'd have to buy a small town to house all the kids I'd have.

I put way too much thought into this...

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I want there to be cheating too.
The best scene is when she has to fuck and the husband is watching her on the web cam.
What scene would that be? If the MC is watching her on the web cam and she knows this it's not cheating. I can only think of the Banker scene which was fun for both. The only times Oliver was out of the picture was when Stefany went with Eric to a hotel overnight and when Arnold turned off the cellphone video by accident and Stefany teased his cock while embellishing a story of what they did during that time.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes