gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey - thank you for your reply - No I don't use any mods for this game - who would she be related to in this mod?
I dont know.he and i releases on the same day i thing incest mods.but if you dind't used this then its strange.because this label what is missing is in the script.rpy file

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I dont know.he and i releases on the same day i thing incest mods.but if you dind't used this then its strange.because this label what is missing is in the script.rpy file
Yea that is weird cause I haven't used mods in this game - normally I use WT mods but this game doesn't have one - thanks for your input
It has Next_Update so I figured everyone got that and it was a common error

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yea that is weird cause I haven't used mods in this game - normally I use WT mods but this game doesn't have one - thanks for your input
It has Next_Update so I figured everyone got that and it was a common error
That is very strange.save before this happen and wait for the next version.it comes basicly then an thank you for playing.if you will see it that let me know and i will give you then the scrips file

Reactions: rlduck

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
I'm like 2 minutes into this new update and instead of going forward I've spent the last 1/2 hour going over the text because it's so obvious the DEV or moreover his helper is trying to make this game make sense to people who dislike the game.

The first conversation is trying to address what some ignore or can't comprehend. that being said I haven't even gotten into the update more than a few minutes, but can't ignore the obvious.

Why would anyone dislike Oliver
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I need to play it through if you're a fan of the game and think the MC did a bad thing...
stefany says all this but had to go in bathroom cause husband couldnt satisfy her after sex and rub one out , then chase arnold and everyone else for the rest of the game... i call bull.....

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
stefany says all this but had to go in bathroom cause husband couldnt satisfy her after sex and rub one out , then chase arnold and everyone else for the rest of the game... i call bull.....
Stefany wasn't that choosy who got her pussy.

I'm surprised Arnold never died of a heart attack or Erik in that case at getting her pussy as they are both ugly character models.

She has no taste, just a big cock and your in her lol.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes