Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
No but I was with the developer before until I got sick of wasting my money with the same shit over and over. Is that ok? Do I need your permission to be unhappy with a developer? Do you feel better about being a smartass? You keyboard warrior you!
We all are keyboard warriors, what else can we do? Meet up and fight it out?Lmao.
It was your fault in the first place paying for it when you can get it here with a small delay.
Take care.(you're ignored)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
No but I was with the developer before until I got sick of wasting my money with the same shit over and over. Is that ok? Do I need your permission to be unhappy with a developer? Do you feel better about being a smartass? You keyboard warrior you!
No one has criticized or will be able to criticize the fact that you got bored and yet, if you financed it, up to a certain point you enjoyed it and therefore you didn't waste your money, but writing that this dev is not punctual is false and someone, in his own way, he wanted to point it out to you.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Yey new update !! I didnt play that game for at least 3 months so i hope i'll have some nice content to play hehe
Can someone provide me a save fairly recent please? It would be amazing! Thanks in advance

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Can't wait for this Update and Joining back with Stefany and Oliver's Journey. Have to see What new Content we are getting. I love it when Stefany does experiments with Other guys and With her Husband :love:

1710423037674.png

Stefany definitely Deserves Lots of Mayonnaise :devilish: and She will help all guys Old young all Ages and Most Important Any place Market Mall Restroom Park Beaches :whistle:
But sometimes I like Some Alone Content with her Lovely Husband Oliver :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Having already played the update I will be interested in how everyone thinks the update was. Especially with the guys at the beach and the nightclub

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes