✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

While we wait for the new update, here is another image created with Artificial Intelligence based on our protagonist.
;)

Reactions: Ale 22

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Should be. If he is actually fucking her its not a netorase game anymore.
Meh, she'll just say "I knew you would spy on us!" and all would be fine lol. MC never challenges Stef, even when she flashes an entire bus full of guys and jack off a random boy out of the blue... OR when she's getting fingered by Arnold in the spa in front of guys when she previously stated that they weren't allowed to do these things in the water.
Chad Stef does what Chad Stef wants. :p

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

In the end I'm going to have to leave you the link to the page eh????..... well together with this image you have the link to one of those pages that create images with Artificial Intelligence.
;)
Darax.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Perfect Housewife v.2304 RELEASED for Supporter Tier!!
I always ask, can you please wait to publish the update on f95zone until the release date for the Fan tier?
Here is the update to version 2304 as promised. There is a big news in this update, namely the possibility of choosing for each character whether to have him interact sexually with Stefany or not, obviously excluding Arnold and Erik.
A new character will be introduced Mrs Sayuri, a wealthy female president of a major brand.
Here are the links to download the update:
Mega Link:
Mega Link:
Gofile folder Link:

In this zip file are the fixed files for the missing images. Copy the files to the game folder of the PH and overwrite the old files.
Mega Link:
Change log:
  • Over 180 new CGs
  • 17 new Animations
  • Over 1300 new lines of dialogue.
  • New secondary characters Mrs Sayuri.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes