Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aaz1945

Jun 28, 2021
I guess it wouldn't take so much if he didn't start over. Why he did though, i have no idea.
Exactly.
And if new chips come out now, will he start over again? And for another 1.5-2 years everything will be delayed?)

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks again, though I been meaning to ask: is there anyway to also include the latest WIP clip on its own? As is you end up redownloading an increasing amount of clips everytime if you just need the most recent one.

Reactions: lazyboldandfat

deadjy

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks again, though I been meaning to ask: is there anyway to also include the latest WIP clip on its own? As is you end up redownloading an increasing amount of clips everytime if you just need the most recent one.
I just assume everyone is brand new and doesn't have the entire collection.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
If he wants he could release what he has right now as part 1 and everyone will be satisfied lmao, its so goooooooood!!!

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Love that you are uploading this each time. But is there any chance you could split it so i dont have to download the whole lot each time a new WIP comes out?
I much prefer the way they are already doing it. Having it separated would just make it a hassle opening each video file to view 10 second clips.

Nosmits

Apr 11, 2019
I much prefer the way they are already doing it. Having it separated would just make it a hassle opening each video file to view 10 second clips.
That's not what i mean. I have to download the lot to view the most recent WIP. Meaning i have to download 800mb + to view a 10mb clip each week.

Reactions: flush828

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
That's not what i mean. I have to download the lot to view the most recent WIP. Meaning i have to download 800mb + to view a 10mb clip each week.
I know what you meant. Are you limited to how much you can download a month, do you just have slow internet or do you share your internet with others?

Nosmits

Apr 11, 2019
I know what you meant. Are you limited to how much you can download a month, do you just have slow internet or do you share your internet with others?
No nothing like that have 100mb connection. Just thought it was overkill for one WIP

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
No nothing like that have 100mb connection. Just thought it was overkill for one WIP
If you want them individually, check this out:

The posts have links to download them one at a time. Right now it seems to only go up to 47. Hope this helps.

Reactions: kevork
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote