Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
While i love Tina and Lisa, i would still like to know what happened to the previous footage with Tina and Ayane. Did he just scratch all that? That's such a waste.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Wow someone called the next tina position to be doggystyle... lol i was hoping for a fullnelson but this will do for a finisher if pdb is near the end of the project which im not sure.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Wow someone called the next tina position to be doggystyle... lol i was hoping for a fullnelson but this will do for a finisher if pdb is near the end of the project which im not sure.
I don't think it's anywhere close to be being done, voice over and sound hasn't even started. On top of that, he made improvements to things like the characters' nipples in the more recent WIPs that he has to go back and make changes to the earlier ones.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
I don't think it's anywhere close to be being done, voice over and sound hasn't even started. On top of that, he made improvements to things like the characters' nipples in the more recent WIPs that he has to go back and make changes to the earlier ones.
Oh yeah its not close to being done, demonic mirror was around 26 mins total i assume hes aiming for same time or maybe even longer, and this one looks even better!

Yes you can see in different WIP as they get uploaded the different elements that have changed along with other details as the project has evolved like the nipple part.... PDB has been doing an amazing job on this project, i cant imagine what the official release would be like.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote