Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
obviously he has a plan of where his work ends but i dont think hes ever shared that publicly, i suppose when the fucking finally stops.. but that could be another 10 WIP or 30 more.. then he needs audio, sync it up to the animation, smooth out any leftover jank etc etc. would love to see it in the next 2-3 months finished but seems more like 6 or so since he has to do it all himself.

i would of been just fine with him releasing it in smaller 5 mins parts then put it all together when he finished in future but you know he wanted to do it this way for reasons.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
WIP#56
WIP#57
Bigups you saved a life, young bulo was on his last legs, his dam was full and ready to bust, his fapitis was about to claim his life and now he lives for another day. :LOL:

i thought wip56 was a little short his tweet basically showed the whole thing minus walrider being distracted from the helicopter noise.
With wip57 at least you can see theres some dialogue happening, the end gives pause for thought, the correct punishment for lisa would be another rough fucking but im thinking futadva has something more elaborate planned. Also shout out to the frame at 11 seconds lisa and her amazing nozzle nips looked "chef's kiss" imo.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote