Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
maybe.. MAYBE.. she stops last second and changes her mind "prayer hands emoji"

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I'm actually surprised he couldn't finish it this year, I thought he would've. His last release was March 2021, wow.

Anyway, here's the latest updates:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I'm actually surprised he couldn't finish it this year, I thought he would've. His last release was March 2021, wow.
so ive been trying to wrap my head around this and even went back into his old kemono posts to find the answer but it doesnt seem to clearly mention why. according to his posts he was working on gadabout 2, while finishing off demonic mirror getting voice overs synced etc all that annoying crap you do at the end when the animating is finished. DM releases, then suddenly he decides to rework gadabout 2 from scratch?? so all the old work is wasted? :WaitWhat:and its been a solid 18months so far for the rework.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
so ive been trying to wrap my head around this and even went back into his old kemono posts to find the answer but it doesnt seem to clearly mention why. according to his posts he was working on gadabout 2, while finishing off demonic mirror getting voice overs synced etc all that annoying crap you do at the end when the animating is finished. DM releases, then suddenly he decides to rework gadabout 2 from scratch?? so all the old work is wasted? :WaitWhat:and its been a solid 18months so far for the rework.
It's all that and getting sick, as well as life stuff to take care of. You have to assume he has a job, family, friends, payments, health and hobbies just like you. But I do think that almost two years is a little too long. For sfm standards, it's pretty top tier stuff. But not even the best animators in the medium take that long.

Reactions: hatsu13

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
It's all that and getting sick, as well as life stuff to take care of. You have to assume he has a job, family, friends, payments, health and hobbies just like you. But I do think that almost two years is a little too long. For sfm standards, it's pretty top tier stuff. But not even the best animators in the medium take that long.
That still doesn't answer scratching everything and starting again. I know it was Tina and Ayane at first. At least he should release that too.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
You have to assume he has a job, family, friends, payments, health and hobbies just like you.
I don't assume tho, i don't know his situation maybe he has a family maybe he doesnt? does he have a fulltime job? or part-time? is it a 5 figure income or 6?? i have no clue. what i do know is on some creators patreons one of their tiers is usually "this will be my full time job" now i dont see that at all on his so thats something but there are other creators on here, it is their actual job so how far away he is from that i don't know either.

My only point is I didn't find a solid reason for what he did so he's got this long ass gap between releases and hes only had 2 projects under his belt after all these years, so i feel its a real shame if he abandoned the original animation, was it a bit janky and rough sure as fuck but i assumed thats cos he literally went through it once to get it going and never went back to smooth it all out for a release and the funny thing is its still better than some of the stuff new animators put out today. I have little issue with his rework, although ill admit the original is alot more "action" orientated and lighter on story moments and maybe more to some peoples liking then the rework. he clearly understands how to animate "getting the shit fucked out of her" something new animators struggle with and something more experienced animators either rely on huge dongs or just sped-up animations instead of how bodies actually move in motion together.

I know he's mentioned why he just never split the project so he could least release something earlier and he said he felt it wouldn't make sense like that or something, fine and i know he won't read this but he has to realise its only hurting him the longer this goes on, i get that he wants to make these hentai-like episodes instead of spamming 1-min loops or 2-3 min shorts but he really should focus on smaller projects a little too to build up his support base first. who knows maybe his supporters can convince to go back to the original gad2 after the rework is finished.

thank you for listening to my TEDtalk feel free to throw pies or rotten vegies now.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
That still doesn't answer scratching everything and starting again. I know it was Tina and Ayane at first. At least he should release that too.
Since you mentioned the the original gadabout 2, I'll post it here as a temp link for download. The whole thing was done, albeit a little rough around the edges and it doesn't have voice. It was with Tina and Kasumi:

PDeadbeat

Dec 30, 2022
according to his posts he was working on gadabout 2, while finishing off demonic mirror getting voice overs synced etc all that annoying crap you do at the end when the animating is finished. DM releases, then suddenly he decides to rework gadabout 2 from scratch?? so all the old work is wasted? :WaitWhat:and its been a solid 18months so far for the rework.
Hi,

I really wonder where you got that information from because I never said or implied anything remotely close to that.
DM got my full attention when worked on it. I didn't work on anything else besides that.
The "old G2" was my first project that I did in SFM. I didn't even have a patreon account back then.
The old G2 WIPs I posted in addition to the DM WIPs were just a Bonus for the supporters in order to bridge the time for DMs release a bit.

I'm pretty sure I communicated pretty early that the old G2 will get a rework after I posted a couple WIPs. This wasn't sudden.

I communicated to my patreons back then that old g2 will get a complete rework once DM is done, since the gap between DM and G2 is way too big, not only in regards to animation, that mere clean ups wouldn't do shit.
I know that it is hard to accept that people get less to fap off to but that's how I decided.

Next time, you can reach out to me and just ask instead of spreading false informations that I have to correct.

PDeadbeat

Dec 30, 2022
For all the "stuff takes too long criticism". It does take long.

The reasons are that I decided to learn Blender on the go while working on G2 to make an abundance of modifications to the models (clothes being stripable, more control over jiggle of the tits and ass, double futa, eye wound, more control of props like blood, sperm etc etc) and that G2R is more complex than DM in terms of narrative, action, dialogues...
and last but not least, the technical limits that SFM has pay a huge toll to the workload of the movie, unfortunately.

I even went my way to hire animators in the process of making G2R. I commissioned two scenes to be animated and it didn't turn out as I expected it, to put it nicely.
For now, I either don't know anyone who could fill those gaps or those I know are busy on their own stuff so we have to suffer through the wait and decide afterwards if it was worth the ride or not.

If you want fast releases, you should definitely stay away from me and consider throwing a buck or two to creators who will fit your demand.
You can always drop by when I release something and dip afterwards.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote