Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
arent his wip previews usually a little longer? its only 2 seconds longer than what he posted on twitter.

anyway, thats some JAV levels of boob appreciation, something I'm only starting to see a little more of these days.

Reactions: Kirin7

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
We're a couple minutes off of 25 minutes runtime and I still haven't seen this movie approaching its end. I would honestly suggest to him to cut some stuff out if its taking too much out of him as a half hour movie is more than good enough for the production we're getting.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
We're a couple minutes off of 25 minutes runtime and I still haven't seen this movie approaching its end. I would honestly suggest to him to cut some stuff out if its taking too much out of him as a half hour movie is more than good enough for the production we're getting.
I think there's a bigger chance that he will scrap it all and start over. Again.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
pretty confident hes one of those creators that will keep at it until its finished. there's a few out there where its like, if it takes a year, it takes that long, you can support him or not. I've come to realise he's not 100% treating it like a money making venture with schedules and monthly releases, voting tiers for patrons etc etc i'm sure hes been told 100s of times to split it up and release it in parts or other things like that and he just doesn't want to do that, this is the way he wants to do it that's basically it.

the only real concern would be like some massive hardware failure and lost renders/work etc.. so hope that doesnt occur.

PDeadbeat

Dec 30, 2022
pretty confident hes one of those creators that will keep at it until its finished. [...]

Yup.

The "splitting solution" has almost never been brought up btw. Most people understand that this would ruin the experience and kill the anticipation for the final product. Most people do understand how long it takes and just wait.

Ironically, the only ones complaining all the time are freeloaders.

Last edited:

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
From his latest Patreon post:

Yo,

Not a lot in terms of length this time, my energy was super low the past 2 weeks, despite the breaks I took inbetween.

If it continues to stay that way, I'll won't charge pledges for a month and take time off.

However, hope you like boob grabble!
Nothing against you PDeadbeat, but am getting some burnout vibes coming from that msg. But then again, how long have you worked on this now? almost 2 years at this point? which if you ask me, is bound to burn you out working on the same project for that long...

memerrerer

Mar 11, 2019
Yup.

The "splitting solution" has almost never been brought up btw. Most people understand that this would ruin the experience and kill the anticipation for the final product. Most people do understand how long it takes and just wait.

I hope you don't but defiantly don't listen to these spurge. content to good to cut in any way. i say if anything add more rather lol

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I've been a supporter for awhile and I know from firsthand experience how long these animations can take when its an individual. I didn't suggest cutting it because I want the movie released faster, I suggested cutting because of PDbeat's last message where they mentioned their energy was super low despite the breaks they took and that they might take some time off. That's a indicator of burnout from a project in my opinion as I've felt like that too when I used to do animations.

But like someone else mentioned, PDbeat seems dedicated to this so we'll have to see it through to the end.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Yup.

Your doing a great job all by your self, dont listen to ppl.

You can take your time making this if you feel tired, as i can see the effort in every new wip.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bulokungol
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote