Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
me getting personally roasted :PogChamp:
I didn't have the full picture so i was basing my thoughts on snippets of info since nobody else was giving the answers, I wasnt trying to spread misinformation like some cold-war spy so if I was wrong then I was fucking wrong and I'm fine with being corrected on the matter. :giggle:

Darkman246

May 17, 2020
For all the "stuff takes too long criticism". It does take long.

The reasons are that I decided to learn Blender on the go while working on G2 to make an abundance of modifications to the models (clothes being stripable, more control over jiggle of the tits and ass, double futa, eye wound, more control of props like blood, sperm etc etc) and that G2R is more complex than DM in terms of narrative, action, dialogues...
and last but not least, the technical limits that SFM has pay a huge toll to the workload of the movie, unfortunately.

I even went my way to hire animators in the process of making G2R. I commissioned two scenes to be animated and it didn't turn out as I expected it, to put it nicely.
For now, I either don't know anyone who could fill those gaps or those I know are busy on their own stuff so we have to suffer through the wait and decide afterwards if it was worth the ride or not.

If you want fast releases, you should definitely stay away from me and consider throwing a buck or two to creators who will fit your demand.
You can always drop by when I release something and dip afterwards.
I get the feeling this will be the best sfm made movie of 2023. Shame it didnt come out this year but i can wait til March. LOLOL

DiegoJunior12

Mar 19, 2022

The reasons are that I decided to learn Blender on the go while working on G2 to make an abundance of modifications to the models (clothes being stripable, more control over jiggle of the tits and ass, double futa, eye wound, more control of props like blood, sperm etc etc) and that G2R is more complex than DM in terms of narrative, action, dialogues...
and last but not least, the technical limits that SFM has pay a huge toll to the workload of the movie, unfortunately.

I even went my way to hire animators in the process of making G2R. I commissioned two scenes to be animated and it didn't turn out as I expected it, to put it nicely.
For now, I either don't know anyone who could fill those gaps or those I know are busy on their own stuff so we have to suffer through the wait and decide afterwards if it was worth the ride or not.

If you want fast releases, you should definitely stay away from me and consider throwing a buck or two to creators who will fit your demand.
I prefer watching long quality movies over loops or movies that looks always the same.

Most people don't know how hard it is to make such long videos with that big quality.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

Just don't burn yourself out for what your doing. I seen many creators who end up working on one project for too long and end up retiring completely after it.

Last edited:

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017

Good job! sice you start use blender the quality of you work improve alot.
I'm cant wait to see this movie done!

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Been waiting on Gadabout 2 for a while, which is fine. All the Tina stuff I saw is a masterpiece. All the meaty pieces move the way they should and its a shame no one else strives for this level of quality.

Reactions: Green83rry

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Poor Lisa

edit: i mean poor her but good for us amiright? :LOL:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote