Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
this is just a compilation of Tina's scenes from what hes working on now, altho it's missing the last few bits. considering he has more 3-4 sex scenes (his words) and some kind of ending to do, i dunno how long sound would take 2-4 weeks? im gonna just take a wild guess and say august the earliest for a complete work with audio. i do find it amusing to see random uploads of this around the net and all the comments from different points in time desperate for that sound version :giggle:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
futaDva doing a clean lift into a full nelson and the judges go wild awarding 9.5s and 10s.

kinda wish she finished her facefucking but i get why, when it transitioned to Tina getting her mouth filled wouldnt make sense to go back to it i guess. wonder why he decides to animate the position changes sometimes and other times when it switches characters theyve just already changed to another fuck position.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Not sure if he did this intentionally, but I love the more defined abs of the girls in some shots. MMF!

Would love to see more animations with toned women.

Gadabout 2 WIP #1-66.mp4_snapshot_23.18.926.jpg
Gadabout 2 WIP #1-66.mp4_snapshot_17.25.922.jpg

Reactions: bonusparts

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
futaDva doing a clean lift into a full nelson and the judges go wild awarding 9.5s and 10s.

kinda wish she finished her facefucking but i get why, when it transitioned to Tina getting her mouth filled wouldnt make sense to go back to it i guess. wonder why he decides to animate the position changes sometimes and other times when it switches characters theyve just already changed to another fuck position.
Same. But I'm biased and would just like to see any facefucking sequences. Especially with that double dong D.Va could get creative. :p

Reactions: JAV4Life

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Can someone make a version of gadabout where the scenes are only with tina without lisa and d.va please

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
You can plan a reunion one year from your post and see if it's done by then.
It's impressive that it's taken this long considering there's no end to the video in sight, the longer run time the better, I think anyway. I always assume artists and animators who do this stuff on the side have lives outside of this medium. It's clearly shaping up to be a 3D smut epic, one of the best ever made even, there's lots of movement and attention to detail in each shot.

But yes, it has been two years and two months since the last release. The only other series I can think of that took this long (and I don't even know if it's finished) is Wildeerstudio's "The Gatekeeper" series. That being said, I'm not complaining, I've subbed to his patreon in the past but haven't been subbed since.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
It's impressive that it's taken this long considering there's no end to the video in sight, the longer run time the better, I think anyway. I always assume artists and animators who do this stuff on the side have lives outside of this medium. It's clearly shaping up to be a 3D smut epic, one of the best ever made even, there's lots of movement and attention to detail in each shot.

But yes, it has been two years and two months since the last release. The only other series I can think of that took this long (and I don't even know if it's finished) is Wildeerstudio's "The Gatekeeper" series. That being said, I'm not complaining, I've subbed to his patreon in the past but haven't been subbed since.
at least pdb has some kind of regular update schedule every 3 weeks~ it seems and i doubt these arent without problems but he doesnt go out of his way to harp on them, wildeer is nothing but delays and excuses repeatedly, one of the jokes is he has an excuse bingo card without fail this guy was sick, hard drive fails, gpu problems, overheating issues, software crashes, render crashes, re-rendering scenes etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR; its taking some fucking time, we all know, at least if you go back through his timeline you can see bit by bit how its all coming together, there are plenty of other clown creators who are far less reliable, doing less work and make more $$$ so their only excuse is they are fucking incompetent.

edit: added sperg filter

Last edited:
Reactions: SpicyHotBeef
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote