Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
does anyone know who will voice Tina in this masterpiece? To at least listen to the future voice

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
The animation, environment, and models look so great you would think this was made in blender and not in SFM

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone know how long this film will last?
Just wanna thank you again for being so patient with me and I welcome all the new folks that decided to jump on the wagon recently! The movie will probably take a couple more months or so.

Please understand that I'll only drop a finite date when I'm certain I can stick to it which is not the case as of now.

he posted that with WIP#66 so take it with a grain of salt or as a rough estimate whichever floats your boat.

does anyone know who will voice Tina in this masterpiece? To at least listen to the future voice
haven't seen him talk about it anywhere but he probably has an idea of who he wants. actually i don't remember seeing too many voiced Tina movies ever except Onagi/DFAC has a few and he always uses VoiceLikeCandy

Jul 6, 2017
Anybody know the % left before the film is finished? I know theres no sound yet and I’ve been holding back from watching it since the wip 30. I want to watch it all when it’s finished. This baby is gonna be epic!

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Anybody know the % left before the film is finished? I know theres no sound yet and I’ve been holding back from watching it since the wip 30. I want to watch it all when it’s finished. This baby is gonna be epic!
Depends... do you have any terminal illnesses that might prevent you from living for 3 more years?

Bulokungol

Nov 25, 2022
If there's anyone to create a Bible black remake in 3d... Pdeadbeat is the guy... I believe it... I wish he creates his version on how Hiroko Takashiro transitions from teacher to monk. Oh men... That's gonna be awesome:love::love::love: I hope he reads this comment...:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: who21
Aug 10, 2020
Watched DM and wanted more, it was good, but Gadabout sounds felt weird to me

Thought he'd have much content but guess it's just wips

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote