Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 2776777

the insane and unhinged face a person makes when they havent nutted in over 2 yrs o_O
No but really, what the hell is he doing? Does he want to make a feature-length movie or what? I can't really complain because he is working on the thing with proof to show but damn, does it NEED to be that long? Imagine if after all this work he goes all like "hmmm no I don't like this, I'm gonna scrap it and start over" :KEK:
At this point I wonder which video will be finished first: this or SlipperyT's Jenny's Odd Adventure 5

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
No but really, what the hell is he doing? Does he want to make a feature-length movie or what? I can't really complain because he is working on the thing with proof to show but damn, does it NEED to be that long? Imagine if after all this work he goes all like "hmmm no I don't like this, I'm gonna scrap it and start over" :KEK:
At this point I wonder which video will be finished first: this or SlipperyT's Jenny's Odd Adventure 5
It was already brought up why it wasn't split up or done in parts before and the answer is "reasons", on a side note lordaardvark is going to be making a 40-60 min overwatch thing, and no that wont be split up, its also 1 of 6 episodes so theres some crazy food for thought. I reckon even 26regions fullmoon2 was ridiculously long at over 50 mins, could of made it shorter and save some of that action for the next part, almost forgot desiresfm's golden grain was almost 40 mins, have to wonder sometimes is it worth it making them so long?

I am curious though not including the helicopter intro with tina+lisa, and that one moment where the helicopter collapses and walrider gets distracted by it, doesn't seem like there is any interaction between the sets of characters once the "action" starts they could seemingly be two separate "movies", maybe at the end walrider and futadva high-five eachother or someshit who knows. also wondering if pdb will go back and upgrade tina's boobs in the earlier part for consistency :unsure:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does anybody have his full archive?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote