Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
The author definitely has some kind of taste and vision. the way he showed the shadow and then the process itself and how he works with the camera. I would like to remove this terrible shit from futunari. and leaving only Tina with this monster would be great. And I wonder insanely what she says to him

bifrostingdall

May 17, 2023
The author definitely has some kind of taste and vision. the way he showed the shadow and then the process itself and how he works with the camera. I would like to remove this terrible shit from futunari. and leaving only Tina with this monster would be great. And I wonder insanely what she says to him
very very well said

Reactions: Ass prefer

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Lol haven't checked out PDB for a while, was hoping he finally completed it. Jesus it's still going. I will give him that for using SFM still, there's a definite raw energy to the movement and jiggliness that's very erotic.

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
Lol haven't checked out PDB for a while, was hoping he finally completed it. Jesus it's still going. I will give him that for using SFM still, there's a definite raw energy to the movement and jiggliness that's very erotic.
If i remember correctly, this is the last project he does in SFM.

I believe he said Demonic Mirror 2 will be done in blender, he knows sfm is outdated and heavily restricts him, on what he wanna do. But its gonna take a few months at best, since he has to learn blender etc..

Reactions: ArtLink

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
I keep coming back to these telling myself to be patient and wait for the sound to be added in, it looks so good! Sometimes it is hard to believe its still SFM

And if you look at Gadabout 2 before the remake its such a day and night comparision. Althought I got to say I hate the bloody stuff (not to spoiler too much)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass prefer

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
If i remember correctly, this is the last project he does in SFM.

I believe he said Demonic Mirror 2 will be done in blender, he knows sfm is outdated and heavily restricts him, on what he wanna do. But its gonna take a few months at best, since he has to learn blender etc..
I see, but goddamn still got to give it to him again that for still using SFM; the lighting and textures might not be there, but the way it's animated is really good.

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
I see, but goddamn still got to give it to him again that for still using SFM; the lighting and textures might not be there, but the way it's animated is really good.
A few months might be a little ambitious. We still have several former SFM artists that have been on Blender for over a year and still can't produce anything worth a damn (Kamadeva, Sumthindifrnt etc).

Reactions: Legendsdie
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote