Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I only know the anime evangelion :(
in the original anime the ending is boring psycho-babble talk then every says "congratulations", this is cos Anno Hideaki was depressed :rolleyes:. When fans called it a piece of shit he went back and made End of Evangelion which is a more brutal action packed retelling of the ending, you get this final scene. None of this has anything to do with the newer movies.
aaaaaaa.jpg
I was hoping Tina would choke out Walrider like Shinji did to Asuka :giggle:
Who knew Tina was still waiting for an opening to strike back all this time :unsure:

ps- Anno is a hack like George Lucas :LUL:

Reactions: Ass prefer

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
well looks like the seggs is over, hopefully this means it's wrapping up.

still kinda weird that this was the walrider from the first one who went from black to white even though it's a black dude. i dont really care what color it is, just thought it'd be better to keep it consistent is all.

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
I have a question, is it possible to somehow upscale his works? Cause if you compare the size and quality of demonic mirror wips and final product, wips are looking way better in terms of graphic quality, so I suppose final product was compressed for some reason

Reactions: Ass prefer

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have a question, is it possible to somehow upscale his works? Cause if you compare the size and quality of demonic mirror wips and final product, wips are looking way better in terms of graphic quality, so I suppose final product was compressed for some reason
upscaling wouldn't really do anything for an SFM work, graphically it has a very low ceiling compared to blender works.

Reactions: koskosqwe124

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
is it rly that bad? i only looked at a few random wip's from the cop car scene, i didnt rly notice a quality difference but i dont have an eye for that shit either i suppose. it did look somewhat different tho, the lighting was more warm and orange, like there was a street lamp directly above them. in the final work its a little more neutral even a little washed out, the lighting now looks like its coming from back of the cop car cos the shadows are quite long now.

i've seen the upscaling mentioned a dozen times now i never bother to recall exactly what people use except one Topaz comes to mind, its not free tho but i suppose if you know how to sail the seven seas that won't be an issue.

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
is it rly that bad? i only looked at a few random wip's from the cop car scene, i didnt rly notice a quality difference but i dont have an eye for that shit either i suppose. it did look somewhat different tho, the lighting was more warm and orange, like there was a street lamp directly above them. in the final work its a little more neutral even a little washed out, the lighting now looks like its coming from back of the cop car cos the shadows are quite long now.

i've seen the upscaling mentioned a dozen times now i never bother to recall exactly what people use except one Topaz comes to mind, its not free tho but i suppose if you know how to sail the seven seas that won't be an issue.
1699531825001.png
1699531899927.png
I mean, I dunno how you're not noticing, I think the difference is pretty obvious

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote