Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I mean, I dunno how you're not noticing, I think the difference is pretty obvious
You could at least help the guy out instead of just saying "ur dum".
is it rly that bad? i only looked at a few random wip's from the cop car scene, i didnt rly notice a quality difference but i dont have an eye for that shit either i suppose.
For some reason the above poster cropped one of the images, but if you look at the wall on the left you'll see how much worse the compression artifacts are in the bottom image. Compression is something artists mess up a lot. It's frustrating. And it's not something that upscaling can fix. If anything it exacerbates the issue introducing even more artifacts.

Last edited:
Reactions: koskosqwe124

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
You could at least help the guy out instead of just saying "ur dum".

For some reason the above poster cropped one of the images, but if you look at the wall on the left you'll see how much worse the compression artifacts are in the bottom image. Compression is something artists mess up a lot. It's frustrating. And it's not something that upscaling can fix. If anything it exacerbates the issue introducing even more artifacts.
I am also curious why just not to post uncompressed version in addition, I am ok with 10-20gb vid or how much it would weight, who is comfortable with compressed one can grab it

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
sorry to be an idiot but has he released anything other than WIPs, demonic mirror and gadabout? i dont like DVA so ep1 did nothing for me but the new WIPs look hella good

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
sorry to be an idiot but has he released anything other than WIPs, demonic mirror and gadabout? i dont like DVA so ep1 did nothing for me but the new WIPs look hella good
Nope, just the 2 you mentioned. He is working on EP2 of Gadabout. Then i think he is gonna take a well deserved break, and start getting into Blender and then hopefully we get part 2 of Demonic Mirror cause that ending is.. asking for more :cool:

Reactions: Green83rry

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I get that you have a plot and you think people care beyond the horny (we don't), but why would you ruin the scene right before the moneyshot, instead of finishing then letting the plot roll on? Great buildup and ruined the payoff with 74.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote