Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
normally i say something sarcastic here but this time, i wanna pour one out for our degenerate homie Prodenk.

he prolly got tired of checking for updates, maybe he got banned or just conscripted by putin's army. I think he lurked here for the longest of times over many years, and all he wanted was to see Tina get railed with sound. every christmas he would write to santa claus, dear santa bigups my gee, i know i ask for this every year, i want those massive milkers of Tina and her bootylicious badonkadonk in full 1080p with sounds plz.
Peace Out GIF - Peace Out - Discover & Share GIFs.gif
RIP Prodenk 2024.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
normally i say something sarcastic here but this time, i wanna pour one out for our degenerate homie Prodenk.

he prolly got tired of checking for updates, maybe he got banned or just conscripted by putin's army. I think he lurked here for the longest of times over many years, and all he wanted was to see Tina get railed with sound. every christmas he would write to santa claus, dear santa bigups my gee, i know i ask for this every year, i want those massive milkers of Tina and her bootylicious badonkadonk in full 1080p with sounds plz.
View attachment 3703251
RIP Prodenk 2024.
press-f-mg.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JAV4Life

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Or just a thought. The film’s basically finishing so why share every single second when we could just wait on the finished project

Reactions: chebs1

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Good grief, guy goes quiet after delivering WIPs for literal years and ya'll doomsayers instead of just being patient.

• Haha
Reactions: Legendsdie

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Nah, just some playfull trolling. I always think they should take the time they need if I'm serious, it's the only way a good job can be done. And it certainly is best for them not to be pressured, and it's best for us since higher quality product, so patience is indeed the way to go.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Did creator say it's the end or are you guessing? The last long movie had credits and an end credit scene, too, so there's still a lot to do regardless

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote