Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Searcher55

Dec 8, 2022
a real george lucas here, gotta edit the cantina scene so that Walrider shoots first not Tina, add in a new character called Raj-Raj Skinb who is just annoying. Hopefully the helicopter gets much needed improvements, poor guy has been through hell. crashing, getting fucked on, covered in spooge then just abandoned like a trash-dumpster baby.
don´t forget that after the rework the work on the "Snyder Cut" has to start!

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Entering the post production phase (Patreon)

You guys will not like what I'm going to write down so let's get it over with!

To get a holistic view, I've checked every shot from start to finish.

This is the document laying out the plan for the DVa intro and all the fixes that are needed, especially for the first 40 WIPs:

(3,575 words)

Good thing is that the later the SFM sessions, the less I have to correct. The big monster is the entire beginning of the project.
The interaction between Lisa and Tina needs a complete rework (probably can use a few shots here and there though), Walrider slaughtering the SWAT Unit basically needs a rework.
About 80% of the lines is absolute cringe and needs to be corrected.
There are sex scenes that look really off, especially during the LisaxDVa segment but thankfully not as much to rework here.
Many scenes feel rushed, many animations lack weight.

Those are the most pressing issues I took from this.

Now you guys could argue that I could just skip the post production phase and release it like it is.
Or you might suggest that I just release the sex scenes instead.

This would mean you would get a product that is worse than DM and waited like 3 times the amount of former project while I promised you guys to finish the latter.
How could I possibly do that?

Of course, I take full responsibilty for this mess, I wouldn't have thought that the discrepancy would be that huge. It could be the case that the corrections will be faster than I anticipated but I really don't know and I'd rather be cautious than sorry with this.

Feeling disappointed at this point is completely understandable.
If you wish to stop the support for the time being, please don't feel any guilt and come back whenever you wish. I will finish G2, even with only 10 supporters left ; )

Thanks for reading!

bligon07

Feb 25, 2022
Entering the post production phase (Patreon)

You guys will not like what I'm going to write down so let's get it over with!

To get a holistic view, I've checked every shot from start to finish.

This is the document laying out the plan for the DVa intro and all the fixes that are needed, especially for the first 40 WIPs:

(3,575 words)

Good thing is that the later the SFM sessions, the less I have to correct. The big monster is the entire beginning of the project.
The interaction between Lisa and Tina needs a complete rework (probably can use a few shots here and there though), Walrider slaughtering the SWAT Unit basically needs a rework.
About 80% of the lines is absolute cringe and needs to be corrected.
There are sex scenes that look really off, especially during the LisaxDVa segment but thankfully not as much to rework here.
Many scenes feel rushed, many animations lack weight.

Those are the most pressing issues I took from this.

Now you guys could argue that I could just skip the post production phase and release it like it is.
Or you might suggest that I just release the sex scenes instead.

This would mean you would get a product that is worse than DM and waited like 3 times the amount of former project while I promised you guys to finish the latter.
How could I possibly do that?

Of course, I take full responsibilty for this mess, I wouldn't have thought that the discrepancy would be that huge. It could be the case that the corrections will be faster than I anticipated but I really don't know and I'd rather be cautious than sorry with this.

Feeling disappointed at this point is completely understandable.
If you wish to stop the support for the time being, please don't feel any guilt and come back whenever you wish. I will finish G2, even with only 10 supporters left ; )

Thanks for reading!
We waiting.png

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Honestly I'm fine if he release as it is , just add some sex sound effect
There is so much other H-movie did not have sound anyway
Welp , another 2 years here we go again~

Reactions: lazyboldandfat

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Ya'll gotta remember for something of this length, doing it by yourself, takes a lot of time and effort. Heck movie industry films often have post production handled by an entirely different team when they're wrapped up.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Ya'll gotta remember for something of this length, doing it by yourself, takes a lot of time and effort. Heck movie industry films often have post production handled by an entirely different team when they're wrapped up.
I said the same thing like a year or two ago but at some point you gotta take a long hard look, it's been way too long, solo project or not, three years and now there's more work, that's not even counting voice acting! lol

I attribute it to poor workflow, poor management of time, lack of help (although I think I remember reading they wanted to hire help a couple years ago, I didn't ask about that further) and finally, real life stuff to take care of.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I said the same thing like a year or two ago but at some point you gotta take a long hard look, it's been way too long, solo project or not, three years and now there's more work, that's not even counting voice acting! lol

I attribute it to poor workflow, poor management of time, lack of help (although I think I remember reading they wanted to hire help a couple years ago, I didn't ask about that further) and finally, real life stuff to take care of.
Yeah but its not like the guy went dark for numerous months. You could see every single step of his progression.

Reactions: demothrax

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
WIP#1-84 merged (complete)

HQ Version:

Considering Post Produciton and sound, I'd be surprised if this was released any sooner than 2025. I'd be satisfied just seeing the movie as it is with sound effects but I can't hate that he wants it to be as close to perfect as he envisions it to be.

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah but its not like the guy went dark for numerous months. You could see every single step of his progression.
i get a side-hustle/hobbyist vibe more than someone doing this full-time but its whatever at this point.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
i get a side-hustle/hobbyist vibe more than someone doing this full-time but its whatever at this point.
m8 like almost every artist is doing this is a side hustle, there’s very few that could consider this their full time job. You never know when Patreon or any other support will pull the rug out. Heck another artist I follow called fullmetaldude just had like 3k worth of support just refunded and his account removed from Patreon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote