DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
is anyone else having trouble trying to play this game? I been having some trouble with the loading screen and cant get it past 19% is it my computer or I should stay in full screen mode instead of windows? or is it just the game?

Dennisowitsch

May 14, 2017
is anyone else having trouble trying to play this game? I been having some trouble with the loading screen and cant get it past 19% is it my computer or I should stay in full screen mode instead of windows? or is it just the game?
Cant say why its not working for you but i played it in windows screen.
At 20% it stops loading for like 15 secs and then jumps instant to 100.

Reactions: pspbro

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
Welp, I saw this game on steam yesterday. Didn't looked that promising. But thanks nevertheless for sharing.

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
well, searched this title on google yesterday but no one came up, and now suddenly came up here. thanks

What happens if you get her Pregnant before their affection is max?
u can't get her pregnant if u still using condom (no condom feature only at level 24 lol)

So what's up with the stars on the bar?
experience needed to raise girl level

Code:
Quick guide for save edit:
_Desire = Lust (Max Lust/Affection on Sex Scene)
_PregnancyRate = Fertilization Rate (100 = 100% Pregnant if no use condom and creampie (cum inside))
_Trust = EXP (Affection)
_TrustLevel = Affection Level (Max 24)
_MonthMilliliter  = Oral Cum Amount
_FaceMilliliter  = Face Cum Amount
_TittyMilliliter  = Breast Cum Amount
_InsideMilliliter  = Creampie Cum Amount
_ComeInsideNum = Creampie Count
_PoseUnlock = ?
_Pregnancy = Pregnancy Status
_PregnancyNum = Number of Pregnancies
Desire or Max Lust/Affection system is suck, thankfully there is cheat engine, so no need to edit saveedit every round (and just need 1 click for full lust/affection bar)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dnds

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
well, searched this title on google yesterday but no one came up, and now suddenly came up here. thanks

u can't get her pregnant if u still using condom (no condom feature only at level 24 lol)

experience needed to raise girl level

Code:
Quick guide for save edit:
_Desire = Lust (Max Lust/Affection on Sex Scene)
_PregnancyRate = Fertilization Rate (100 = 100% Pregnant if no use condom and creampie (cum inside))
_Trust = EXP (Affection)
_TrustLevel = Affection Level (Max 24)
_MonthMilliliter  = Oral Cum Amount
_FaceMilliliter  = Face Cum Amount
_TittyMilliliter  = Breast Cum Amount
_InsideMilliliter  = Creampie Cum Amount
_ComeInsideNum = Creampie Count
_PoseUnlock = ?
_Pregnancy = Pregnancy Status
_PregnancyNum = Number of Pregnancies
Desire or Max Lust/Affection system is suck, thankfully there is cheat engine, so no need to edit saveedit every round (and just need 1 click for full lust/affection bar)
teach me masta.. how to use cheat engine on this game?

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
So what's up with the stars on the bar?
From personal experience, and having the sex menu open, each star you hit gets you more available sex options (that you previously unlocked) that session. It appears at level 24 this no longer matters though.

DuraCzeller

May 21, 2018
The cum option is bugged, it crashes.
Any help pls?
Saw in the reviews that it's cause of an edited save, i have a clean save and still crashes.

Reactions: Asmodey86

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
teach me masta.. how to use cheat engine on this game?
like usual... attach cheat engine to the game, and paste the below code to your cheat engine and see on sex scene, are the value updated or not (i already close/reopen the game couple times but the pointer still correct, so i don't know if it's working or not on other people (pc))

ps: try using hotkey, make life more easier :sneaky:

Reactions: Dnds and Shady Lady

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
like usual... attach cheat engine to the game, and paste the below code to your cheat engine and see on sex scene, are the value updated or not (i already close/reopen the game couple times but the pointer still correct, so i don't know if it's working or not on other people (pc))

ps: try using hotkey, make life more easier :sneaky:
tq dude.. only 3 variables can change right? how about lvl?

kurtcuk07

Oct 31, 2017
for each girl profile more easier to just using and i already posted a quick guide for it
-or- (with cheat engine and slebew's code at #32) choose any character, start, change all three value to 2400, cum and wait, it'll max their lvl. Don't press "ok" until it max!

Reactions: slebew

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
This is a pretty great game - the mechanics and gameplay are great. A bit too grindy (I'd reduce the level cap by half; every level should net a reward); but the main issue is a lack of story. If this had some story elements like Rapelay (a game that this really reminds me of) I think it would be top tier. Annoying how the good gameplay games have no story, and the good story games have no gameplay (for the most part).

A few other minor issues (mostly with clipping for the pregancy stuff), and a strange lack of customization (no shaved/bare? Shocking). I also think allowing sex so early on (and not a hand job -> blow job -> tit job -> sex hierarchy) was a bit unfortunate.

All in all, I'd say this is a solid B+ title; so close to an A. It's getting add to my list of fantastic Pregnancy games and I look forward to either updates to this or future games from this studio.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
The grind is a bit ridiculous and I dislike that you can't cap out lust or fertility, but the animations are top notch.
This really is a diamond in the rough that I almost passed over.

Reactions: HB38
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes