Hklmn

May 12, 2019
In cheat engine, under the value you look for, you can change "Scan Type" and "Value Type"
In this game, when you look for EXP, you set Value Type to 4 Bytes, the default. Scan for value, wait for it to change by either doing another day or buying something, scan for the updated value until you find it and can edit it to your will.
When you look for money, set the Value Type to Double. Nothing changes about what you need to do mechanically, search for value again as before, but do it in Double, otherwise you won't find it.
where i find value type or what should i download?

NutMaster007

Oct 4, 2019
New posts are now on kemono but there's no link/file so I'm wondering if anyone tried installing from dlsite recently, though it doesn't really say in the site that it got updated

AlexRyan

May 20, 2020
Here is a save with everything unlocked based on v1.0.6
i didn't use cheat engine but i used hex editor instead.

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
can you explain?
look at your current exp>open cheat engine>go to search icon (top left)computer or magnifying glass icon)>select "permit deny"> write your current exp in value bar>first scan> play the game (work for 1 day) > look at your newest exp > back to cheat engine > in the value bar, write your new exp > next scan > and the rest is your usual cheat engine progress

Reactions: azaaaaa

Phibro17

Jun 1, 2022
look at your current exp>open cheat engine>go to search icon (top left)computer or magnifying glass icon)>select "permit deny"> write your current exp in value bar>first scan> play the game (work for 1 day) > look at your newest exp > back to cheat engine > in the value bar, write your new exp > next scan > and the rest is your usual cheat engine progress
There's no need for that anymore, the new update adds back the cheat button. It wasn't there before because of a glitch

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes