Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
How are you not supposed to make mistakes, or do the next stages have conditions for the NPCs to pass, because I can't see anything going on that would make me say "deny" to letting them pass.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Any way to edit data? I think I reached the end since I'm stuck at rank 7 with the quest stuck as updating 0/999 and I'd like to acquire the other skills

Last edited:

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Gatekeeper games are good stuff but this feels unfinished...

Shame since I like Mews artstyle, kinda squishy but I wanna do more then grope boobs

Griffhor14

May 29, 2017
So I unlocked City and I think it broke Town and Path because even with no mistakes, I can't let them pass. I am thinking that it is applying the no extra id condition to the girls in path and town for some reason.

Hallada

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone have same issue as me, or it's just my bad luck; after 3rd of 4th quest I can't do examination anymore. Works fine at few first quest, then stop for no reason.

Reactions: Maukiz and Pyrrs

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
Does anyone have same issue as me, or it's just my bad luck; after 3rd of 4th quest I can't do examination anymore. Works fine at few first quest, then stop for no reason.
same here, i dont know what happened

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Easiest way would be to start with the Gold.
Change the Scan Type to Exact Value and Value Type to All.
Scan your current Gold amount, spend or gain some, click on Next Scan with the updated amount and repeat until you have 1 or 2 results.
Change the value to your liking.
Do the same for EXP, it will automatically level you up.
Is there also a way to freeze the time of your shift and mind control values

mr.longdong6969

Mar 17, 2018
I like this games art style but only 3 scenes is repetitive and apparently this dev never finishes shit, so let's go Xeno Control WOO

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Is there also a way to freeze the time of your shift and mind control values
I've never tried on this game but have on another.
It would be difficult unless you can pause the timer or game.
Basically pause, search for the current timer, unpause for a few seconds then pause again and search for the current time.
It'll take some messing about but you may be able to do it.

The mind control would be harder. You'd need to know the max and minimum values before estimating the current bar value. You'd also need to pause it otherwise the value would decrease too quickly for cheat engine to keep up with,

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes