hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
So like many other here I got cucked at "updating" Q.10. I closed the game and went to f95 to see if there is anything else to do and, apparently, there is also an actual h-scene I've somehow missed.
I've relaunched game just to find out it didn't save. 10/10 job devs, few hours on laggy mobile MTL-ish trash down the drain.

EDIT: ah yes, not to mention bugs (hardstuck here, can't do anything anymore so goodbye save)
1111_back2_2023-07-30_14-05-45.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Roberto123

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
how do i get it to apply to the game? Like i can find it and edit it just fine but it doesn't apply it to the game.
You've probably found the display amount rather than the base amount.
You'll often find 2 of the same number because one is display, the other is base.
If you change the correct one, it should apply it to the game instantly.

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
From time to time the the game don't let me undress the girls. Only starting a new game fixes.
Is it happening with anyone else or somebody knows what makes it happen?

eerengrengt

Aug 23, 2022
if its so private how do you or any of the other people in this comment section know about it?
i happen to join their dickord server a while back by chance when searching for guides in the imperial gatekeeper game thread. nothing special though, only people talking and sometimes devs sharing screenshots but no game samples (or that i cant access them).

DivineContempt

Jul 19, 2020
is my current quest bugged or is it just that I have gotten to the end of what has been made? The quest just says updating 0/999.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes