Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
The Sandbox doesn't work on android?
I tapped on title, sanbox plate appeared, but didn't do anything if i tapped on it

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
Wish they added some sort of cheat for android version grinding for H-Scene absolutely takes forever in this game

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
But i can't see any defference beteween 1.0.3 and 1.0.6 on Android. Censoring degree absolutely similar. It was and is as shown in the screenshots.
Can confirm, still censored on PC.
Hmm odd no censored here when i play the game, try deleting the game and re-downloading, maybe the old files are still there or something

Screenshot (236).png

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
any idea if save editor or cheat engine can be used? (I cant seem to find the values in CE)
Easiest way would be to start with the Gold.
Change the Scan Type to Exact Value and Value Type to All.
Scan your current Gold amount, spend or gain some, click on Next Scan with the updated amount and repeat until you have 1 or 2 results.
Change the value to your liking.
Do the same for EXP, it will automatically level you up.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Another TSA simulator? Sweet. But only 3 H scenes though in a genre that gets fairly repetitive. Anyway this has become the Xeno Control thread now so yeah, add me to the long list of horny bastards waiting to grab, grope, and grape :KEK:

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
sandbox option don't work and my game already bugged 3 times make me impossible to continue, im kinda pissed at this game rn, and don't feel like to download Cheat engine for this game

Sexyboy13

Feb 14, 2018
sandbox option don't work and my game already bugged 3 times make me impossible to continue, im kinda pissed at this game rn, and don't feel like to download Cheat engine for this game
For me sandbox seems to work if I first save the game, then restart & try to open sandbox

EDIT: If someone can locate the save location for me, I can share my save. In the case it only works under specific save file conditions

EDITEDIT: Nvm, found it myself lol. Try:

1. extracting & pasting the save under documents/Mew Games/permit deny
2. opening the game & clicking the title

Sandbox should likely work now, but I'm not 100% sure this alone will fix it.

Note: THIS IS NOT A FINISHED SAVE!! This save is like only 10 minutes in. Please backup your own save or lose your playtime

Last edited:

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
Easiest way would be to start with the Gold.
Change the Scan Type to Exact Value and Value Type to All.
Scan your current Gold amount, spend or gain some, click on Next Scan with the updated amount and repeat until you have 1 or 2 results.
Change the value to your liking.
Do the same for EXP, it will automatically level you up.
how do i get it to apply to the game? Like i can find it and edit it just fine but it doesn't apply it to the game.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes