ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Good game! Watching this!

Keep it up with that blonde slut and looking forward to play the other stories too :devilish: :love:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
With the choice to skip "after choices" I assume there will be choices in the game in the future. At least I'm hoping this isn't kinetic and in need of a kinetic tag. But, then again, if it isn't kinetic and there is plan for choices in the future, she's already getting fucked by strangers well before any choices would show up. Is this worth the effort? lol

Dec 17, 2020
Not a game.No choice to do. The protagoniste got fucked by anybody for no context and as a consequence fucked by another readom character (by the fuelsaller, in the toilet ; by a homeless ; by the inn owner... hugely in th first meeting). Good graphisms but nothing to expect from the immersion, etc.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not a game.No choice to do. The protagoniste got fucked by anybody for no context and as a consequence fucked by another readom character (by the fuelsaller, in the toilet ; by a homeless ; by the inn owner... hugely in th first meeting). Good graphisms but nothing to expect from the immersion, etc.
I agree, but "graphisms" isn't a word. lol

Drainbamager

Dec 22, 2020
That’s now 3 updates for this game versus the other one? Is it because this one is less complex and a pretty “easy” story?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Unexpectedly good game.

Sex scenes could be more hardcore (gangbang?) and with more images (more assets) but still looks promising.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
The renderings are good, but I don't want to watch the comic. Here animations will appear, then we will play. Good luck with the project.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Developer: XPECTED - - -

WTF? I don't like sharing a free demo with you (that I myself posted) but I am taking an active role in sharing my content ... By sharing it myself so none of my patrons does it for me?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Perseverance [v0.3] [XPECTED] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,04 GB / 114 MB - perseverance-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 79 MB - perseverance-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Just downloaded the game cant wait to see looks really amazing just by looking at these images. This game is just so sexy just add some animations and this game will make you cum in your pants the female protagonist is just flawless

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: I am X
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes