ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Just downloaded the game cant wait to see looks really amazing just by looking at these images. This game is just so sexy just add some animations and this game will make you cum in your pants the female protagonist is just flawless
I agree this game is quality & the girl is gorgeous. Need animations 100%, hope DEV will make it happen

Reactions: nn2017

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I agree this game is quality & the girl is gorgeous. Need animations 100%, hope DEV will make it happen
He mentioned it in future updates I'm just curious will the game have any choices for the player to make or is it just a visual novel

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
It's really female protagonist? From description of them its a bit confusing and it make thing that ther is male protagonist as well. Multiple Protagonist, pherapse?
There will be more than one character in our game. You will see multiple characters on the character selection screen. These include male, maybe even futa can be included in the future. This is just a idea...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo and Xeron_Xr

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Hey I am X! I have in develepment 5 games as well. Becouse I love my project and lore of my project. Feel free do what you like most. Keep it up.

I hope this game gonna be female protagonist only, cause I'm curiose to knwo if it really female protagonist or just you alredy planned for male as well? I asking since I'm nt a fun of male protagonist. Becaus from the description of the thread it make intend that this game is focusd on 2 protagoist. Can you calarify it to me?
Thank you so much for supporting me. There will be much more multiple protagonist than. As I mentioned in my previous comment;
There will be more than one character in our game. You will see multiple characters on the character selection screen. These include male, maybe even futa can be included in the future. This is just a idea...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Thank you so much for supporting me. There will be much more multiple protagonist than. As I mentioned in my previous comment;
Male MC? I hope Male MC gonna be optional. I mean I'm not into male protagonist at all. I just hope ther will be chance or option to disable male choise or just see them like as in some sort of knetic novel like (Just what man choise or play it)

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
Male MC? I hope Male MC gonna be optional. I mean I'm not into male protagonist at all. I just hope ther will be chance or option to disable male choise or just see them like as in some sort of knetic novel like (Just what man choise or play it)
perseverance.png
More than one character will appear on this screen. This is entirely up to you. You either play or you don't. Some characters' stories are kinetic novels. You decide the fate of some of them. You will understand better soon.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1683580
More than one character will appear on this screen. This is entirely up to you. You either play or you don't. Some characters' stories are kinetic novels. You decide the fate of some of them. You will understand better soon.
I will wait until then. hopfull ther will lot of choise on female protagonist and futanari protagonist (with both genitalia fully working ball and pussy. Like in Summoner's Legacy)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7
Size 169 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Dev. There was an image, I think in the bathroom, where the old man’s shirt goes through his dick. Just an FYI. Good game, though I’m not crazy about the dicks being so big, I love the old guy factor.

mrvic35

Jan 11, 2020
View attachment 1630726

Overview:
Be rich or poor, we all have our challenges from lack of status, lack of trust, building a new life from a dreadful past, or lack of compassion and love. How they survive these and other challenges determines how we can persevere through the life we are handed. How will these different lives intertwine (or will they)? How will they handle these challenges? This will determine their PERSEVERANCE.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-02
Release Date: 2022-03-02
Developer: XPECTED - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Game: UNEXPECTED
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1667223 View attachment 1667221 View attachment 1667219 View attachment 1667220 View attachment 1667215 View attachment 1667229 View attachment 1667230 View attachment 1667217 View attachment 1667226 View attachment 1667224 View attachment 1667212 View attachment 1667218 View attachment 1667228 View attachment 1667227 View attachment 1682535 View attachment 1682539 View attachment 1682536
sorry story line with little choices...................hard passs...................

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
MAR 25, 2022 AT 12:43 AM
PERSEVERANCE - Status Update #5

v4_hunt1.png

Hi guys!

The countdown to the release of PERSEVERANCE version 0.4 has begun!

There are about 100 scenes in this update. The whole UI design has changed. Actually, I can say that the same theme has changed in color. We said that it is a game with male and female lead characters. That's why we brought the colors blue and pink to the foreground.

We look forward to adding retrospective music and sound effects in the next updates. For now, we're focused on updating the game with scenes as quickly as possible. As we mentioned in Credits, we'll be doing a retroactive Animation update soon. An upcoming update will be all about animations. But this will not be the 0.5 update. We have to upgrade our system for animation. We will share more about this in the future.

Keep supporting us. Be sure to check to our goals! We love you all so much, everything will be better!

Reactions: tom882

I am X

XPECTED GAMES
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2020
So the blondy MC had no choise at all?
We're trying to build a foundation for now. I don't think the choices are in a hurry. There are multiple characters in the game. They all have different stories, different choices, and different endings. In the future, there will be completely choices and different story line in the game.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes