jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I like that only 1 of those girls is doing anything yoga related (the one in the middle/back). She Hulk just looks pissed, you can't make gains doing yoga. Soccer Mom is just pointing at something on the mat, probably a stain from MC and Amy's sessions. Big Blue is eyeing up her next meal and the other 2 in the front are talking, probably "How did we end up with these people".

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Big blue, She Hulk and Soccer Mom in the same room and naked.......

May need to restock on batteries.
That's why organic is superior. Plus, carrots make for a healthy snack too!

I like that only 1 of those girls is doing anything yoga related (the one in the middle/back). She Hulk just looks pissed, you can't make gains doing yoga. Soccer Mom is just pointing at something on the mat, probably a stain from MC and Amy's sessions. Big Blue is eyeing up her next meal and the other 2 in the front are talking, probably "How did we end up with these people".
Class hasn't started yet. They're just having casual chit-chat naked before a yoga session as normal people tend to do.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1574226034733.png

Dev Talk
Production has been going rather smoothly. I'm finding a fun balance of writing story events that are dialogue-heavy and those that are just having fun with random/repeatable interactions. The gym strip class taught by Hikari has an animation for our heavier girl that I absolutely love and cant wait to share. Speaking of animations, the 9th one is currently rendering. This is a step up from the 0 to 4 we've had in the past per update. Now that it's no longer a day's work since building the new system, I'm actually enjoying improving on animations.

I know some of you had voiced concerns that we're only 1/3 of the way through with renders after two months, but don't sweat it. Vacation and new system build/migration took up a bulk of that time. We're speeding ahead now faster than before. For example, today I've done 25 renders and an animation with still some time left in the night to squeeze out some more. I'm expecting to finish by the end of the year at this rate.

Best Regards,
Domiek

Edit: Posted this yesterday but forgot to select the correct tiers, oops dumbass.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is hopeless ... talk about not building any scenes for them places MC gets early on .. now we get squeezed with the blue whale shenanigans out of the blue ... THAT WAS A FREAK APPEARANCE TO BOOST THE TENSION between MC and the Boss FoR WORK FFS!!! Talk about cheap story drama boost turned nagging apparition :eek::oops:o_O:censored:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm just waiting for my wedding day with Jenna when she's stood there looking gorgeous in her dress and the vicar inevitably pisses her off and she knocks him out and runs off with his shoes.

You know you've found the right woman when you see her knock a guy clean out, steal his footwear, stands there in a summer dress with biceps as big as my waist and she still looks cute.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm just waiting for my wedding day with Jenna when she's stood there looking gorgeous in her dress and the vicar inevitably pisses her off and she knocks him out and runs off with his shoes.

You know you've found the right woman when you see her knock a guy clean out, steal his footwear, stands there in a summer dress with biceps as big as my waist and she still looks cute.
Love comes in many forms....

Im not gonna shame you for wanting to be turned into a human pretzel.

Especially not since i'd love to get smothered by Big Blue.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes