ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for be it for me to suggest anything..as i'm just a Rob...BUT..y'all should replay from the beginning...i did..it is AWESOMER..lol
noone and i mean noone can do characters/personalities like Domiek.
HEY SPORT!!! ROLLLL TIIIDDDEEE

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i replayed this from the start and must say..i am now torn between Amy and Jenna as the dame i want my MC to end up with..i'm starting to lean towards Jenna because you can see her and the MC starting to actually click in a more meaningful way than "i am your cumdump fuck me everyday" Amy..the content in this new update really fleshed her out alot and made her a star in my books.
BUT..if @Domiek ever comes out and says "but Sophie is only your 3rd cousin twice removed" my favorite might change..because..Sophie is perfection..other than the related part..and we know how i am bout that..pew pew pew

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok..i replayed this from the start and must say..i am now torn between Amy and Jenna as the dame i want my MC to end up with..i'm starting to lean towards Jenna because you can see her and the MC starting to actually click in a more meaningful way than "i am your cumdump fuck me everyday" Amy..the content in this new update really fleshed her out alot and made her a star in my books.
BUT..if @Domiek ever comes out and says "but Sophie is only your 3rd cousin twice removed" my favorite might change..because..Sophie is perfection..other than the related part..and we know how i am bout that..pew pew pew
Remember before deciding that only those that Dom says make sense will get a romance ending.

Amy has made it perfectly clear she will never leave her husband, her family comes first even above the MC. She will have extra marital affairs but nothing more. She won't subject her kids to it. Not sure if Dom will change that but as it stands I took that to mean sex is okay but don't expect anything serious.

Same with Maria. She's only looking for a bit of fun with a young guy, she already has a family and isn't looking to settle down with someone else.

Daisy and Alex are college kids just looking for a bit of fun.

Mayan I thought would be a full romance ending option but after that conversation in the coffee shop i'm not 100% sure anymore.

The only ones that stuck out for me as potential full on relationships were Jenna, Sophie, Hikari and maybe Dani.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Remember before deciding that only those that Dom says make sense will get a romance ending.

Amy has made it perfectly clear she will never leave her husband, her family comes first even above the MC. She will have extra marital affairs but nothing more. She won't subject her kids to it. Not sure if Dom will change that but as it stands I took that to mean sex is okay but don't expect anything serious.

Same with Maria. She's only looking for a bit of fun with a young guy, she already has a family and isn't looking to settle down with someone else.

Mayan I thought would be a full romance ending option but after that conversation in the coffee shop i'm not 100% sure anymore.

The only ones that stuck out for me as potential full on relationships were Jenna, Sophie, Hikari and maybe Dani.
my toss up would be between Sophie and Dani(if we ever get anymore content with her)

Reactions: Rythan25

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Well here I was feeling sorry for Mayan, being the victim of domestic abuse, and in just one single story encounter finding out that she is a complete lunatic.
Fantastic story, this is one of my favorite games.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

well Jenna is my number one now unless Sophie's cousin relation becomes more distant..LOL..yaya..Rob you are so nitpickey OMG chill bro..NO..i wont :p

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Nice Update.

I already love the "Random Girl" at the Coffee Shop / Arcade. Even tho i'm still not a big Fan of short Hair.
The new Yoga / Weightlift / Locker Room - SoccerMom isn't bad either.

Amy seems to make Progress. I might be wrong, but i think her Belly looks smaller than before. I like it.

But we really need more Dani and Daisy (and Hikari)! And maybe more from the masturbating Blonde in the Locker Room.

I found a Bug!?
Sophie changing scene Hints says 18:00 but every Time igo to her Room i stand in Front of a closed Door ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One can only hope this gets out of beta with all parts intact ... maybe some extra shiny animated appendices to boot.
Happy Gaming!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sophie the sexiest but the boss looks the best. I think it's out of them for romance. The boss low key jealous you fucking clients instead of her. lol

Reactions: Rythan25

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
amazing update,the Jenna stuff was funny as fuck lol and her h-scenes are really hot..wish there were more tho..for me her and Sophie are tied to 1st place then comes Amy

Reactions: D Dog

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I think it would be interesting to see the lady's the m.c. is hooking up with now start seeking to get revenge against the prognoses X and the fool she cheated on him with for hurting the m.c. sooner or later in the story . I am also wondering who the owner of the gym is since she has not been seen yet but Dani has spoken of her once. Keep up the great work ! hopefully more ladys will be added into the game maybe a lady who is in the military

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes