ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..we do not actually know what the EX looks like except a blurry shot of her boinking the not-MC..lol ...i hope she makes an appearance...at the gym..the day Sophie visits while MC is at the front desk talking to Jenna ...CAGE MATCH..FINISH HER!!!

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
ya..we do not actually know what the EX looks like except a blurry shot of her boinking the not-MC..lol ...i hope she makes an appearance...at the gym..the day Sophie visits while MC is at the front desk talk to Jenna ...CAGE MATCH..FINISH HER!!!
holly shit that would be an amazing scene :love::LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can we just marry Sophie right now? she is wife material and the ideal woman, late night blowjobs and would do anything for the MC not to mention her gaming habits, it's close between her and Amy and also a little soft spot for the crazy Mayan she's a fiery one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read the dev promises --- at least one event for each girl in every update.
The tease and the romance of building a strong relationship is the focus of this game - not going all the way ... not this soon anyway.

Reactions: gunzen

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can we just marry Sophie right now? she is wife material and the ideal woman, late night blowjobs and would do anything for the MC not to mention her gaming habits, it's close between her and Amy and also a little soft spot for the crazy Mayan she's a fiery one.
She's the cousin

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I'm kinda hoping that more with Dani happens soon, she seems to be the secondary main plot character next to Sophie.

Loved this update though, fucking finally is all I will say.

Reactions: Rythan25 and m3lee

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
@Domiek
There were several instances in this update where he calls Sophie "Donkey" instead of "Monkey", the latter being what her nickname has been from the beginning. You might want to correct those.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Not sure why people always seem to have trouble unlocking new scenes. The easiest method by far is to wake up, pick a room/location and stay there advancing 1 hour continually for a whole day, then pick a different place the next day & so on.. Only takes a few seconds and you will see everything

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Not sure why people always seem to have trouble unlocking new scenes. The easiest method by far is to wake up, pick a room/location and stay there advancing 1 hour continually for a whole day, then pick a different place the next day & so on.. Only takes a few seconds and you will see everything
Yeah, it's a good thing the game doesn't keep track of you skipping work because I went through a week of doing nothing to finish off the Mayan content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a public announcement to the nuke of the Z - stop sporting that right sig that actively encourages / mocks / depresses possible downers by explicitly and repeatedly suggesting wrist cutting to death. This is a forum for the free spirited happy living - no suicides! Do not play with death! Do not welcome death! Encourage life to the fullest!

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes