t77

Apr 18, 2017
I have to say, what I like about this is that I like the way the story is written with the MC not being a douche-bag.
I like how there is the option for him to try and help all the women feel better about themselves.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
can't say enough good things about this game.... I've replayed this update 4 times already.... good Gawd! It happened!! That's all Imma say!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I have to say, what I like about this is that I like the way the story is written with the MC not being a douche-bag.
I like how there is the option for him to try and help all the women feel better about themselves.
The beauty of creative writing is that it offers an escape from reality. You can assume the role of someone else and see the world through a new perspective. In this case, I can finally see life through the eyes of someone who's not a douche-bag.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Very Nice Game, Good Start, Good 3D Art, Good Stoey, Good NPC... (y)
But
Short Story right now... (n) My score right now: 8/10

Reactions: Domiek

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Has anybody else noticed that the ginger girl in the current "Dell small business" commercial looks like a younger version of our Amy?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i haven't played since maybe January or February i think I'm not sure but my god there's so much content. The speed of these updates are great. I haven't finished all of the previous updated content for every other girl minus Amy yet seeing as Sophie route has my full attention currently.

Speaking of when I seen Sophie content i come never again will i take a break from this game. Sophie and Dani are definitely my 2 favs though im not sure how much content Dani has currently I'll have to find out. Still Sophie is and will always be best girl.

The jokes my god the jokes especially the TV ones are hilarious. The MC has some of the best comedic humor though i think the credit goes the creator for having a good sense of humor with the well timed jokes.

Reactions: Domiek
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes