ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
the Soccer Mom still shows up at two places also is the whole Daisy BJ removed? last time i saw it it was a few days after the first day on the job where she was doing a handstand and fell n she got up but pulled MC shorts down then you can talk to her about getting one but now it seems to be replaced by getting her drinks for Fri night

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
Having your score affected by the amount of content in a work in progress game is like going to the bakery, trying the dough and saying that the bread here tastes like shit.
That analogy makes no sense to me, the review was about content not quality? A more apt analogy would be going to the bakery, ordering a loaf of bread and only being given 6 slices. But as it's a paid product they got for free, it'd be like complaining about having 6 slices of bread for free and not a full loaf.

If this were a product the reviewer had paid money for, knowing it was a work in progress, I'd agree it's a silly thing to complain about. But given this is a site for people to obtain the game for free, the review is just pointing out to others that, in their opinion there's not much content yet.
In my mind reviews mentioning content on here are not about how much content you get for you money, it's about how much content you get for free, simply whether or not you should try now or wait for a few more updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Draverik

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
Sorry if it sounds harsh mate, but that's what I use reviews on here for. If they say there's not much content, I come back later (assuming the pics/story were appealing).

If I get very little content for free, I'm certainly not going to become a Patron.
If however, a review is positive and also says there's a lot of content, I might try it here for free and then decide to sign up to sponsor future content. That's what I've done with Where The Heart Is and also Becoming a Dik.

I've played two iterations of this game a few months apart and I'd agree there's not that much content for each update so I'm holding off to see how fleshed out this game becomes.

I will now apologise again and brace for the hatred from the fans.

Reactions: Sweet~Emma

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
It's first time i write here in this thread , because i didn't finished till yet the game and usually i prefer to write only when i've a complete idea of the game ; this time i wrote before because i read last review and i don't like when things are completely misleading and not objective , with no respect at all about Dev's Work .
One think is to write a bad review based on objective thoughts , another one is like in this case to write things spans in the air.
But this will be not the first wrong review and not the last that i find here in this site ( F95 Review system is objectively not so functional actually ) . But is enough to make a report and the Staff will take in consideration to eventually suspend the post ...
Like for example happened in this case , because the review actually is not anymore in the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry if it sounds harsh mate, but that's what I use reviews on here for. If they say there's not much content, I come back later (assuming the pics/story were appealing).

If I get very little content for free, I'm certainly not going to become a Patron.
If however, a review is positive and also says there's a lot of content, I might try it here for free and then decide to sign up to sponsor future content. That's what I've done with Where The Heart Is and also Becoming a Dik.

I've played two iterations of this game a few months apart and I'd agree there's not that much content for each update so I'm holding off to see how fleshed out this game becomes.

I will now apologise again and brace for the hatred from the fans.
One would have to give a shit before you could hate.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes